1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Item destroy/sell . . .HELP plz

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by polinka, Aug 1, 2010.

1. polinka

polinka New Member

How i can destroy this items from quest Work order in handycrafting ???i have full inventory of that shit and can t do anything with it (sell,destroy or give to wh) HELP plz :sad:

2. Rifter

Rifter Proficient

u have to drag it outside ur inventory to destroy it

3. Asleep

Asleep Proficient

Drag it out of your inventory or there is a little recycle bin icon at left bottom of your inventory, drag it there and hit yes.

4. botond89

botond89 New Member

I have the same problem...it says it wont let me destroy it because i started the quest and didnt finish it. New updtade prbably wont let quest items to be destroyed... any new ideas?

5. raZZmataZZ

raZZmataZZ Proficient

abandon quest?

6. polinka

polinka New Member

Yea how i write i CANT destroy it (i am not idiot know how destroy item) but this cannot be destroyed sold or gived to wh

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

quest is done but quest give you material what cant be sold destroyed . . .

7. Asleep

Asleep Proficient

When u complete quest it wont take away the materials?

8. polinka

polinka New Member

its quest in handicrafting... Work order... if you end it he give you some material (like tescoma bed atd...) and this cannot be trade or destroyed :((

9. botond89

botond89 New Member

it takes away the items but you have that +2 extra items accumulated because npc gives always some more items in case of a failure and those wont dissapear.

10. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

yeah nobody who replies to these threads gets what ur saying, many threads like this. they keep telling u to just craft everything and turn in or abandon quest or to drag out of ur inv, they dont get that there is no active work order anymore, its old crap u cant retake from lvls ago and when u try to drag out of inv it says u cant destroy it coz its used for a quest u dont even have. i have the same problem, 13 inv spaces wasted permanently with work order crap. not crafting again till they fix this

11. smokey

smokey Proficient

Well, the problem is not for work order quest alone, some other random quest item drop got stuck in my inventory as well, cant be deleted. STUCK :pouty:

12. Smartik1

well technically a work order is a quest in a way too, seems like after the servers came up yesterday no "quest items" could be deleted, including work orders. i havent tried crafting be4, i know it does this now but some1 else said its since yesterday.

13. ssjgr

ssjgr Expert

abandon work order from the npc and next drag the work item out of inventory

14. Smartik1

yeah another person trying to be smart, go do it urself. we have no active work orders anymore, its leftovers from the lowlvl orders u cant retake anymore. read any other thread bout this, seems like since yesterday when servers came up, no quest item is deletable, not just work orders but all others (first time crafting today but some other thread said it started doing it since yesterday)

15. ssjgr

ssjgr Expert

man i dont wanna play it "smart" as u say,i just tell what i do cause i have the same problem,if u dont like our opinion just ask the gm and not the player ok?

16. Smartik1

lol players can have answers too, i ask people who encountered this if they solved it, its a new problem and on every thread about this people tell u it doesnt work :p sry just got tired of hearing the same bs on every thread when it doesnt even work. if it was that obvious people wouldnt be making so much fuss bout this

17. skarpz

skarpz Away ~ Forum Legend

I have the same problem , and it suckz <_<

18. Amya Chaos

Amya Chaos New Member

I have the same problem: Can't drag out to destroy it, and put it in recycling to destroy it, can't abandon quest when there isn't any quest to abandon. I've relogged, and exited the game fully, even updated item pack just to make sure that wasn't the problem.

It started yesterday, and seeing as there are other posts in the forum that started yesterday with the same problem, then it must be just a recent thing. Hopefully it should be fixed soon :)

19. Camila

Camila Mordez Moi Forum Legend

they are bugged.
    there are already threads about this, search before creating another one again.
    ty :wink:

20. polinka

polinka New Member

why ?? searching will be a much looonger then new post and with new post you will point on this problem again so they maybe start do somethink with it . . .