1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sin's TOO nerfed to play. Serious Topic

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Noonie, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Noonie

Noonie Proficient

As all sins know the new emulator brought hope to our class. Our damage modifier were very much that of retail standards with one new addition. The Evasion we acquired was very welcomed due to the fact most other class modifiers are also bugged. In recent updates I tried reading and finding something about them nerfing it, Which now im about 900 Evasion short, Wasnt taken into consideration that when a Sin full buffs he sacrifices Alot of evasion just to do decent damage, Which is garbage, My Sin on live with facing equal geared and skilled players was a formidable foe. Being a natural opposite to Sorc/SM's we balanced PvP in Zerg situations. The issue now since the latest update is when something was then done to our damage modifiers. My sin went from doing 800-1k Crits to 200-300 dmg. Im reading over the notes and I see no changes made, visibly. So now are we not only blowing what little evasion we have to do dmg. That dmg is also crap. Is there an issue with over geared Assassins? I have Full ABG Leather/Weapons/Acc's I dont get why one week ago. I could output good dmg. This week ive struggled to kill people that shouldnt even be a challenge. I dont know if my toons bugged or what is going on but I need help and not AM/Player help. Mabey a someone with developing skills can help me figure out what Carl may have accidently messed up. Cause to tell you the truth. Sin's should be of the top 4 Hardest hitting class due to our armor class / Melee disability / and weak magic resist stats. I mean if a Sorc hits for 10k Glacial shard and a Gladiator hits for 3k with Final Strike shouldnt I be somewhere in the middle? I hardly doubt a Rune burst for 678 dmg is compensating. I guess what Im trying to Ask is if Carl wouldnt mind fixing Sins. Everyone on the server has noticed what I have even my friends that duel me, notice it. Sin is one of the most powerful classes invented by the moderators or retail. Even retail has nerfed them twice. But still my Full ABG sin now does less Dmg than my Full 55 Balic geared no pvp acc sin on Live. This is troubling news seeing as how such things as negitive P-def was a problem for so long w/o fixing. How long till Sin's are restored to what they are supposed to be?

8 people like this.
  2. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Congratulations on stuffing all your thoughts into one big wall .

And werent sins always nerfed on gamez ? ;o

9 people like this.
  3. Noonie

Noonie Proficient

Yea it just sucks cause I fear these guys will never get the most simple of Modifier systems down. I mean really go Play retail for 2 months U will know everything you need to about builds percentage rates and everything.

4. raintech

raintech K + K Forum Legend

It's not a proper QQ thread like mines. He knows what he wrote. I'm with you.

5. raintech

bump for this super-true post.

6. mamacita

mamacita Proficient

I was fighting an abg glad with my EGT set / abg accesory sin / EGT swords..

100-300 damage
    if i was lucky, i'd do 700 with backstab
    lmao..

7. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

On the test server attack doesn't even matter. You could have a lv 1 dagger and hit as much as a lv 55 sword.

8. Deikahn

Deikahn New Member

Wow that was a rather long post to read.
    I have seen sin's damage recently and it has definitely been nerfed to hell.
    Like all classes after the core change there have been ongoing bugs, some fixed...some broken.
    I'm pretty sure that the dev's and admin are well aware of this issue and you'll be back to stunlock killing players in no time.

9. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Shade hits my sorc for 3.5k+ with D&S (Killer's Eye + Devotion crit), and up to 4.7 triniel/vaizel full buff. Plate classes are, lol, duh.

10. maskedbr

maskedbr Legendary Member

ure talking about our 4k dp skill with buffs on critical ...

a shadowbrust can make up to 19k on a critical...

11. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

Agreed. I'm playing on a +10 Anuhart Sorc set and most assassins hit 500 damage on me. That shouldn't be right, lol.

12. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

I don't think it's too nerfed as what you guys are saying. Im using a APP set and sins still hurts like hell..

[​IMG]

13. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Damn sins on Gamez are still bad. They're like sorcs, just go through their strongest skills....

14. Zee

Zee Banned

I felt like crying when I saw that skill order -used by that sin- as well...

15. Casull

Casull I has arrived.... Forum Legend

..absolutely agree with this post..i played assassin on retail and most of my lvl 55 guildmates still say that Assassin's are the most formidable foe's in pvp grounds(im a lvl 39 assassin on retail o.o),,yet i know that sin's deal more damage that we get in gamez..

..i don't know if u guys are aware but they did some ninja updates which made crits go lower..i had 620 crit on base without any buff or scroll, then just the next day it went down to 590..damage got lowered as well..when the new emu was installed i was so happy since it was so retail like for sins(vaizel's dirk can hit up to 5k with full buffs and backstab towards an asmo) but after a few updates, my hits became mediocre 30 lvl like assassin hitting 1.2k for the strongest skills with full buffs..

Hope they really do fix this, with 2.5 coming in the corner, we will need this since other class got pimped again..

PS:

On the other hand, that sin on SS really just waged his skills without order -_-"

1 person likes this.
  16. archvanarl

archvanarl we can play offline!!!

Beryl State, Sunset Coast village, Esate no. 5
    totally AGREED........... SIN is suppose to be a class with the highest evasion in all classes......... now ranger and sin shared same evasion that is sin should be dominant for it is a melee class and as we all know assassin in description is the fastest and flexible and hard to hit and in some websites AION assassin is an alternative tanker when glad is not present ( weak armor but high evasive and a damage dealer ) but no more.......

my cousin plays on retail and he said SIN here is way too weak from retail............

17. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

You make it sound like sins are supposed to be gods. Don't overestimate what sins really can do.

2 people like this.
  18. raintech

Not gods, but at least they can be what they were, instead of nerfed rabbits.

19. archvanarl

archvanarl we can play offline!!!

Beryl State, Sunset Coast village, Esate no. 5
    as far as i know in all games SCOUTS or AGI types is always been a weakness for mages......... MAGES are devastative but defenseless.....

20. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

If a good sorc knows you're in the area, you'll have a hard time with it.