1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New in Pandemonium (Siel)

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by TamashiiKun, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TamashiiKun

TamashiiKun New Member

Started a spiritmaster, was wondering how the asmo community in Siel is. Also looking for people to hang out with or do quests, random pvp, or whatever.

2. tekary

tekary A Gamers Life

3. Lumiaa

Lumiaa New Member

From experience your not gona find ALOT of nice people unless you join a legion.

4. raintech

raintech K + K Forum Legend

Immature 15 year old kids.. There's a good 'level' shared by some known players. Try to find them. Wait in Pandae 30-40 mins, and watch who's talking about server, new versions, life-style etc. those guys have a life.

Mostly rest others G_G (G=Game) no-life-rs.

1 person likes this.
  5. mamacita

mamacita Proficient

that didnt rlly....
    make sense

so people who talk about IRL online have a life..?

6. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

I was thinking the same thing >.>

in any case, theres no reason to look for people who "have a life", who really gives a damn who has a life or who doesn't? The people that blab on and on about themselves having a life while assuming that others don't are just asswipes, and aren't fun to be around at all. Look for the people who are laid back, more worried about having fun than how people perceive their e-peen on an MMO. Those are the people that are fun and will actually be enjoyable to play alongside.

edit: I would try to answer your main question but honestly I haven't played Asmodian side on Gamez in about half a year, and I haven't even played Gamez at all really in 2 months or so, so I wouldn't be of much help, but I do think there was some good sides to the asmodian community last time I checked. Play whatever you want, I'm sure you'll find enjoyability in it.

7. raintech

raintech K + K Forum Legend

Well, I can call people "Immature nonlifer 15 year old kids" because of their insults, non-talkative silly answers, super-egos, deserving godlike respect from others by being only a good-player (since i don't care how you're playing this game) etc.

and they are "A LOT". I don't care who have life or who don't. But usually you can get sh.t like answers from such keyboard stupids. This is what I'm talking about. If you want to find "talkative, good people" find them in that way. Otherwise you'll find yourself insulting to a silly kid who insulting you with properly no reason.

8. Demy_Doodle

Demy_Doodle New Member

I agree with Raintech that you can get immature people just slating you because you're a new person on the server with their high levels and powered out gear just looking down on you with the finger of "hahah noob!" and prodding you with that finger followed up by the insults of noob and so on or just general laughter at silly/stupid questions on what to do or how to find someone. Happens in every MMO with certain High leveled players forgetting that at one point they were just like the person asking for help/support or someone to level with as leveling alone is really boring when you don't know what to do.

BUT with my experience so far even though I haven't spoken to anyone apart from friends I run around with I don't have the problem of getting the insults thrown at me, on the other hand I haven't seen people 'insulting' newer players when asking for help. I see it as if you ask nicely on what to do or where to go then you should hopefully get a nice reply back, if not, que the "Hahah noob" finger prodding/insults.

9. huangda

huangda New Member

Knowing this is the fact, I seldom really communicate with players in this server. I do not want to really get involved with unnecessary problems. When I am looking for a good Legion, they expect me to have ABG Set or other imba armour sets. However, being a solo player is really hard though. Now insults are being "thrown" everywhere. It is amazing to see our race is mocking each other.

I just want to emphasize on that this is not just a one race game ,but this is a "war" game. If the race cannot even encourage each other then how are we suppose to work together as one race?

10. sourcherry

sourcherry Keep your mean side.

Legion is what you need, better would be the one who speaks same language as you do, but well comunity of asmo is not bad, could be better tho :/

11. fuzzyhall2

fuzzyhall2 Proficient

Pissed with teens??? well who can blame you.. i-mature people are quite some s h i t h e a d s now a days.. so yeah, how can you not hate em for that :lol:

12. Blunted

Blunted New Member

hit me up

hay just joined myself lvl 55 asmo also lookin for legion name Bluntskie pm me ingame

13. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

It sounds like you're talking from a bad experience. Age =/ = maturity.
    Your point is biased.

You're going to find good people, and you'll find bad people. No life, or outgoing life. There's douchebags in both sides, and there's amazingly nice people in both as well.

@OP The community in both sides can be bad and good. You just need to find the crowd that suits you. I'd suggest joining a legion, as it's the quickest way to socialize with many people.

Or talk on the forums, and see who's nice. ;o

14. Blunted

Blunted New Member

pm me ingame bluntskie i'll help out and chill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.