1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Something for the DEV's and ADMIN to read :)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by hartster, Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hartster

hartster New Member

Greetings, I haven't posted here before, but I've been here a while. This is not a QQ post, this is just an observation that maybe you have, but worst case, you haven't thought about.

What is the major driving force of this server? I am thinking donations is a major part, of course it takes money to run a server, I know, I've done it. PvP would be the other. Now with that in mind, what do the donators need the most now that they have all the gear?? I would think it's PvP... well, seeing as the majority of the players aren't donators and never will be, I like to call us "meat for the donators" It provides them what they are here for...PvP!

So, let me ask these questions. Why is it nearly impossible, and as the days go on, it gets harder and harder to get gear better than Jotun's from Udas Temple?? And going against the ABG gear of donators, kinda pointless, lasts for 3 or 4 shots. Crafting has become a joke, items can't be gathered as easily, and when you do craft now they don't stack in your inventory. Complete sets don't drop in Beshmundir Temple except Spirit Master...very simple fix and would definitely give players a bit better chance in PvP, I don't see the point in this, it's a simple fix.

Dunno, seems fairly simple to me, make crafting a little more friendly, fix some drops and then everyone gets what they want...more and better PvP...win win

On a side note, as you make it harder and harder to get items..kinda makes me think it would drive the more honest players to entertain the idea of hacking or cheating, I have never done it, but I'm sure it's available..it is in most games..dunno.

Maybe I'm missing something, please enlighten me if I am, just my thoughts is all, no disrespect meant.

2. Untouched

Untouched Well-Known Member

join a legion make some friends who can help you along the way with getting your gear and your game play
    try to vote twice a day and in 3 months youll get abg set
    that's all i have got to say
    i know drops right now are messed up and its more complicated to get gear
    so hoping in 2.5 that will change

3. raintech

raintech K + K Forum Legend

I'm with you dear

But ABG is "not" not that much unbeatable as you mentioned. I saw Assassin's with Tahabata ripped me off. Ruiko were turned the server blood lake with Anuhart etc. there are more examples...

ABG is easily beatable. There are even some more situations which EAT is better than ABG. Even people fusing their tomes with Tahabata's Tome and ripping of ABG users.

But as general; I'm like mind with you.

4. Lumiaa

Lumiaa New Member

Remember that...........
    skill>gear in this server ^_^ (heck im using bt/jotun/lvl 49 white gear and im beating ABG)

You could ways use elder gear from abyss core

2 people like this.
  5. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Code:
    2011.06.12 15:32:06 : You inflicted 10,848 damage on Whitelion by using Glacial Shard I. 
    Elder guy, but he was rank 7 for some reason and I did bother doing this. No man, Elder doesn't do it. SM with AT accessories, anuhart set and Masta + AT tome is least requirement to be capable on killing full EATs and perhaps ABGs.

6. gubben

gubben Getting there

ohh please like if any legion has enough gear to give out to every new player that joins get realistic will ya ?

anyways to the person above i understand u 100%

7. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

They could always do something lovely, and allow you to get the fabled/eternal items from the 2.5 Emperian Crucible instance. Toc NCO/Tac Officer. It'd give you more of a decent fighting chance, and it takes a while to acquire. + It wouldn't give a full set effect/pvp defense, so you'd still want some ABG.

8. Lumiaa

Lumiaa New Member

lol.... wow.... im using bt gear and i dont get hit that hard from sorc nukes :/

9. Untouched

Untouched Well-Known Member

i didn't say they will give you gear
    i said they will help you with your gear
    like maybe go to dp runs with you or lend you gold medals for eat etc
    so please read before you comment <3

10. Cazaar

Cazaar Proficient

Carl needs donations to run this server,i understand. But he picked the wrong way to obtain the money to run this server. Cutting from here and there isnt fair nor right. He can make this an awesome server,where beshmundir items drop,anuhart and tahabata drop,simple items like those should drop.And im sure even those who paid money for their sets will do it again cause this server is worthy to pay and play..But right now..I dont know..its not like we are asking him to make masta items drop..just the simple ones..I know its just a fix^^ I have been playing online games before gamez and i know how easily the droplist can be updated. Admins have the choice to add or remove items from the X bosse's droplist..piece of cake really..

2 people like this.
  11. hartster

hartster New Member

my point exactly Cazaar

12. cherub31

cherub31 New Member

hmm, i thought this Pserver has 100x drops? so basically, you wont get instances drops unless you are a vip?
    <--- new here.

13. abgleatherset

abgleatherset Proficient

well as for me, pvp is always good at team play. I saw 1 legion compose of 6 members
    1 SM 2 glads 1 sorc 1 templar 1 cleric and they were unstoppable if i were to remember the legion was "Dark Syndicate". although some of them are full abg but seems even 20ppl cant overcome them. they were very good, they really have a good strategy.
    as for u, abg doesnt mean a lot. its teamplay, even if u have full abg a u run arround inggi by yourself, even mobs will kill u o_O

i hope that would answer your questions

sorry for my bad english

14. abgleatherset

abgleatherset Proficient

well basically very simple guys, this was first a pvp server when still few people only knew about gamez. its been a year now and server is getting hot. so i think they prefer going on some retail look alike. I like it, doing quest, hunting minerals, crafting,

its pretty boring if all day long we get pvp. professions and quest makes the game much more interesting. its not about PVP all the time. its about fun.

15. cherub31

cherub31 New Member

thats what i want, pvp is fun, but crafting and questing makes the game more insteresting

16. fpsnoob

fpsnoob Proficient

It's funny that you still think ruiko used anuhart (hint: he didn't)

17. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Your asmo right? Dont know if this applies for elyos
    Ive been in hoarfrost for three days, and the only time it was filled, was when i think uthi held some event.
    Other than that, its almost impossible to do a full DP run now :|

18. Sheikk

Sheikk LOL Forum Legend

My main downfall about this is Gamez is a private server. As I am aware of my past playing of private servers, not one has followed behind the offical/retail of the game. It was always some how customized in there own way. Customized bosses, customized instances, customized drops. But as I can see the dev team does not have the resources nor the knowledge to even go that advanced on this server so they stick with the most simple and easy way and even that way gives the server problems. Not every single Dev team is perfect and not every single game is. Yes gettin drops are harder and some cant even get full sets but that does not mean you can actually farm for your sets. For example MCD, alot of ppl put there hearts into farming mats and so on and are using that with not 1$ spend on this server. All it takes is time and effort....there will be alot of big changes in 2.5. People has already tried convincing the Dev team and Carl to implement more gears to get for those who cannot afford to donate which is very understandable. But your playing a Game. And let alone a private server and that = Profiting system.

1 person likes this.
  19. raintech

raintech K + K Forum Legend

Upon his sayings, I've done tests with Anuhart FPS, I strongly tried... And I've succeed to beat up ABG Gladis. That's what made me believe his words. At all, now I "know" by myself even with Anuhart you can beat ABG... My own experience has prio than Ruiko's :3

20. abgleatherset

abgleatherset Proficient

well if u QQ about no gear. its your problem, u cannot get it by crying over to forum about drop rates. cause i know some1 who made full abg set with hes crafting and gathering mats. he did well and i salute him for hat. he didnt qq like others do on forum because no 1 wanna give hin a gear, or no 1 wanna go wid him for DP run or drop rate is low. he was very intelligent. he made crafting weapons and traded until he made himself a full abg and he even got extra weapons that he gave hes to legion mates.

hes an example of "time and effort"
    not a "QQ cause no 1 wants to give me items"

: )

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.