1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How do you see the Asmo Race at this time?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by VeshWolfe, Jun 5, 2010.

?

Thoughts on the race?

Poll closed Jun 19, 2010.
  1. I think the race is perfect as it is.

16 vote(s)
    32.7%
  2. I think the race is doing good but needs a few tweeks.

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  3. I think the race is making a effort but needs a huge over-hual.

7 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. The race is horrible. We need a bail out ASAP!

20 vote(s)
    40.8%
  1. Hrunting

Hrunting New Member

I'd say both races are just as disorganized.. but asmo's have a higher tendency to camp instances than elyos do (before the super guards were implemented, at least. Not sure about now) I'm seeing just as many people dueling instead of pvp'ng now.

1 person likes this.
  2. ciufpuf

ciufpuf Attention Whore! Forum Legend

we camped in heiron with new guards too..it's more fun now..they turned me into a statue..1 hit half hp:D..lol..makes pvp more interesting..

1 person likes this.
  3. For§aken

For§aken Banned

Hey most of us are just chillin' and not feeling like cleaning up noobs again, 'kay? Thanks.

1 person likes this.
  4. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

1 person likes this.
  5. skoufakos

skoufakos Proficient

Well , compared to elyos asmodians are much more organized...For example : when i go rifting i can see their dp sourrounded by asmo. .. Or when i go close to heiron i can see about 500 elyos just sitting and dueling xD.. On abyss the opposite thing was happening , but before 1 month asmodians took core again and they are there farming elder's... So what else do we need??

Zefren

1 person likes this.
  6. Kuuren

Kuuren New Member

need moar blood

7. Darxai

Darxai Proficient

asmos sux , xD

8. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

haha i see u have bad dreams! ...nightmares perhaps? :lol:

9. Chantix&Assantix

Chantix&Assantix Well-Known Member

Lol, you have to whisper really fast if you want to join an event dude... i agree they are just hanging around belus but they really want to participate an event.

10. FallenPreacher

FallenPreacher Proficient

well if its about organization and communication, both sides suck at that, u usually run across some randomer inviting u to a legion and then u accept and then when u try to socialize every1 ignores u, same when ur trying to DP every1 r too busy dueling over and over.

11. OoFearyoO

OoFearyoO オールマイティー

The race is horrible. We need a bail out ASAP! 20 40.82%

20 elyos voted???? hahahahahahaha i have elyos-asmodian char too... but i more like asmo side.... its its just soo powerful

12. iamback

iamback Proficient

i think the elyos hunts for asmo everyday with just a friend but asmodians hunt with their whole legion only two three times a week

13. Temujin

Temujin Getting there

Dude im mostly asmo and i have to agree with you man, same thing happens to me....i could be killing something like a water spirit or something then outa nowhere either an elyos assassing sneaks up on me and kills me from nowhere or an elyos sorcerer nukes me on site......not really a chance to communicate if we could that is.

but yea from my experience the asmo have just asmuch rage with elyos as the elyos have with the asmo. and the speed hacking is equally bad on both sides........but it will never get fixed if both sides dont stop being in denial and admit there side does it alot too, then we can fix the issue of hacking.

all in all both sides are equal in there feelings and mostly anger....oh and btw.... whats up with all the newb farming guys? i dont care what race you are thats just bullshit.:ninja:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  14. lamarco7

lamarco7 New Member

Yeah Elyo are more organized.... at dueling!!! I left elyos because Herion is completely packed with duel. On Asmo I don't see nearly half as many. I think alot of asmos lke to grief in a rift and elyos are more abyss oriented. Just my observation tho. I love asmos and will never go back to the pastel color scheme
    wearing pro duelers that are the elyos!

15. Niburan

Niburan Getting there

I've noticed that with the addition of LFG, it's a cursed blessing. For those who use it to organize attacks, it's great, and people who feel the same are there to support. For others, they simply troll it all day long or use it to beg for kinah >.>
    As for myself, I'm usually always willing to help other people level, get gear or what not, even running dp with people even though I need nothing for myself. Only thing I hate is when I'm rifting, and I'm only there for a short time, usually due to real-life events, people spam group invites even though I tell them I'm only there for a short time, and it wouldn't be beneficial. Or getting spammed duel requests when I see absolutely no point in dueling. When's the last time an enemy faction wouldn't use pots, scrolls, dp skills, or flight? If you're going to fight, it's got to be all out, otherwise you get too used to a false sense of security and fail miserably..... meh, just my $1.50 on the topic.