1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Something for the DEV's and ADMIN to read :)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by hartster, Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheikk

Sheikk LOL Forum Legend

Well said. Prime example of time and effort...you want the gears? the items? Then WORK for it..no one can just out right hand you a set. Ive worked hard for my own gears and being so I dont use them anymore ofc i hand them to people who needs them more then I do. Complaining about everything about the server isnt gonna change the problem just gonna cause more and more. It will be fixed when it will be. :)

2. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Bold text: Lately I have seen how Evilset (our Developer) tries to implement some updates, taking the idea from retail (damage calculations, etc.) and I bet many people will disagree with the idea, because as you said, this is a Private Server. (I may sound like a broken speaker but I will keep saying this) People stays here and plays this server because it is different from the Official Aion server. Aside of being a free server to play, its system (way back is really far from Official) is one of the things you will like. But right now? Some updates are being done just to imitate retail system. I just found it funny. All we need is to innovate. Update for something new (like 2.5) but make the server different and not retail-like. Something that can make Gamez be distinguished to its own specialty.

And with that, I do not blame this server for not allowing people to get some items from the bosses which it suppose to drop (like Mastarius, Veille, Stromwing, etc.). But the simple items like Anuhart, Tahabata (newbie friendly), even Beshmundir in my opinion will really not affect the donations coming when they let these items be acquired in-game. Who will waste money just to get an Anuhart set? I'd rather spend money for the best items and remodels than a crappy item. Just saying.

PS: Let us not always consider that all threads about such matter is a QQ thread. Trust me, this is something that can help the administration to enlighten up their minds. Speak when you know you can and you're right. There's nothing wrong with it as long as what you want is for the better of the server.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  3. Sheikk

Sheikk LOL Forum Legend

I sure wont pay for no anuhart set. Why is it even in the item shop if its acquirable ingame? But with all said such noob items should be fully operational ingame for those instance loving people. DP should of stayed how it was before with out the point system and all. Made it way to complicated for people to even get the items they wanted. No one really wants to blow off 3-4hrs in one instance farming gears and wpns. I rather use 14 day gear then be in there that long. Being a private server and not following retail so much and doing ur own thing you will get more then you expected. You can either be a Leader or a follower. Most Aion Private servers just dont have the Knowledge, effort, or whatever you wanna call it to roll in there own way so they roll retail. Gamez just set an example to the other private servers. Roll in your own way...be the bigger and better server. Hell I know the Dev team and Carl has the potential its just having the motivation and the support to not be like retail but be there own server.

4. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

and this is why Sauron Plays the Official Game with no bugs and a good balance in PvP, QQ MOARR!

5. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

well this is a pvp server indeed so drop rates are high, exp gain is high so that no one would grind 24/7 but it doesn't mean you won't farm to get the proper gears.

but speaking of attainable items in game.

- I agree DROP RATES should be lowered a little more.
    - Instances should be harder.

- CS (Cash Shop) can sell those items but should still be attainable in game but make it very hard, close to impossible but still attainable.

6. Uehara

If the retail-like updates keep popping and be implemented permanently, I might consider moving to retail instead than stay in a private-retail-like server with plenty of bugs. I don't really play here because it is free. I play here because I've seen Gamez as a very original and people friendly server. I don't mind the bugs, as long as it's Gamez and not a private server that keeps imitating retail.

I am not raging, just speaking my mind about the latest updates. It's just sad that it seems Gamez is no longer the server I used to play. I like moving forward and having new things around. I don't mind if the instances will be so hard like in retail, it is suppose to be like that, not an instance that a good Cleric can have a solo run. But at least keeping the original idea of allowing items like Anuhart, Tahabata, etc. to be acquired in-game. And as well fix the trading. I think the last time I check, some items like Tahabata needs VIP to be traded D: It's not as big time as ABG! Why VIP?

7. Rome

join Zikel server and make elyos so I can kill you :p joking ^^ but im telling you, you won't regret it, the PvP is well balanced, no one nukes you with 1 skill trust me oh and templars aren't gods.

8. Uehara

To be honest, we already considered the thought of not donating over a game. Here or anywhere. We have learned many things from the past and you know it where. But moving to a server that needs monthly payment wont kill me. Just stating my last resort if things keep being like this. I am very hopeful for this server. I've talked someone from retail, he said that the staffs there doesn't care when you make a report or something. Gamez isn't like that in my opinion (I can say base on my experiences around). I am willing to stay even there's plenty of bugs around, as long as I know that this server is reliable.

9. Rome

at least you have to admit that our past community customer service was better than this one lol anyways the thing is I already donated 200$ here and got 2 characters full abg that resulted as nothing cause my sorc can 1 hit KO anything and my Glad can kill anything too but every time I log in everything is changed and I have to keep switching manastone builds and everything is so unstable So i'll keep playing retail is not bugged is well balanced every instance works every boss drops and I have a lot of fun plus they added some good fun factors precisely what Gamez lacks

10. Uehara

And that's why my husband and I never thought of donating again to a private server since nothing is stable. But we have a very tight reason why we can't move to somewhere that is more stable and better... Our friends are here. :)

PS: There is nothing worse than Nocturnal. Trust me! He betray people even that person used to be his #1 sponsor. All he want is money!

11. Rome

Good luck to you guys but none of my friends are giving me free bug game play and balanced pvp.

12. Uehara

Our friends don't as well. But they give us the best camaraderie, and enjoyable raids when raiding altogether. :) We don't mind the bugs as long as we enjoy the game at its best.

PS: I edited my 2nd last post. Check it :p

13. Rome

lol i didn't wanted to say his name rofl!

please, this server has NON PvE :) NON at all, what can you do PvP?? and get Zerged?? bugged BT? incomplete sets? Broken craft system?? Imbalanced PvP?? bugged DP? no yameness no semax no padma no lannok no masta no vielle etc etc etc etc etc no end etc lol there are better PS than this one only reason I still bother to pass by is cause the money I've donated, Hell Im even thinking of leaving them behind lol.

14. Uehara

Days ago, there was a great PvE. :) Stormwing drops some items that can only be bought in Holiday Shop (sorry to break it to those who didn't know. Right now it's fixed). And yeah, you might tell me, such PvE comes once in a blue moon and will never happen again unlike in retail. And yeah I know an another server that has a great PvPvE than this one (where Eizor is active now) but it's not as crowded as Gamez. Not as fun as Gamez! Not as easy as Gamez. Who likes playing an empty private server? I don't. Who likes playing a server that has low EXP rate? I don't. And zergs? Not all the time. Well yeah, maybe sometimes I get zerged but it just happen on some particular places (like Inggison/Gelkmaros). So if I want to hunt alone, I go rifting and avoid places that I know got zergs around.

Well, I really don't like to compare Gamez to other servers. Since this is only the 2nd server I played. But I can say, this server is much better than the first one I stepped feet on. I as well believe that those private servers have their own specialties when it comes to game play.

15. coramoor

coramoor Expert

well said,uehara, i've playing Gamez only since november and since then, i havent regret playing in this server....oh yeah i know, its really very annoying sometimes when its too laggy to play, when there are bug instances, skills and alikes, but at least here the staffs, devs and Carl himself has taken it upon themselves to makes some improvements.....although, as i notice, it sorts of following or imitating retail features and others which i find sad thinking gamez has its own unique features and characteristics that makes it very different and more enjoyable than retail or with other private servers out there....as for ur suggestions about not being zerged, thats really a smart move and should be practice more by players since this will make ur pvp experience more thrilling and worthy......well if the players can just be more patient and be understanding of the way the server is undergoing now, they can find playing here more enjoyable and enhancing......as for those who qq and are complaining and complaining about the bad features of the servers, pls move on and go where you want to play since the server is not forcing you to stay or holding you hostage or anything just to stay here....but for those patient enough, and still find it enjoyable to play here, lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.....2.5 is coming and hope it will bring more spice to the game.....

1 person likes this.
  16. Lumiaa

Lumiaa New Member

If you want to leave then leave. No one wants to hear your ranting and complaining, your own fault if you donated here.
    The devs are already doing their best with getting the players opinion+getting them involved in helping to fix and look how much complaining is coming from the player base, how sad.

17. Lumiaa

Lumiaa New Member

ive done it with BT <3

1 person likes this.
  18. Rome

is not ranting is a fact =S you know its funny how people get into someone else conversation, we are only sharing Personal Opinions ;) If your staying thats good thats your problem im just telling her to join the server im playing thats all. :)

19. vRisen

vRisen Banned

It would be nice if Carl took two seconds of his time and stopped by to give us some input on what his point-of-view on things are.

20. Zherlthsh

Zherlthsh New Member

IF gamez is going retail like then it will surely die indeed
    as for what I understand about Sauuron's posts, yes I rather play retail than play an imitation of it that has much more problems in it

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.