1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Something for the DEV's and ADMIN to read :)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by hartster, Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

It's a topic that must have a conversation with. Telling our opinions about Evilset's plans on continuing updates base on retail system so that somehow he can consider the majorities' thoughts.

Many people are as well disagreeing about the ranger's agonizing arrow that kills the wings while in flight and drives people to its death. Evilset said that such update was made because it is like that in retail. And right now, people don't like it. And it's not just agonizing arrow, any skills that can poison a class. That's a serious discussion, but it seems they don't like talking about it.

2. Rumptious

Rumptious New Member

Sadly, the OP and majority of what's said here is true. The best aspect of this server is that it's well populated, however lack of content and purposefully set up limitations on this server kills it. Initially when I began playing, the game appeared solid, great, and had much potential, and after donations and time, after reaching L55 and realizing the cap placed on this game, the best part of this server ended then.

Limited quests, drops, and crafting really killed the potential for this server. And as of the recent patches, it feels like we're going retail; without all the retail benefits... least in retail, everything works. Funny how telling the truth as it is angers so many people. Sometimes I feel like the majority of everyone is blinded to the obvious, or is just not capable of realizing the situation they're in; i'm no exception.

3. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

I assure you that whoever's angered by these opinions are just either doing it for show, or they are kissing butts to get higher.There's no doubt that gamez has been declining, and 2.5 is in every way a gift that's been tampered with.

4. Luciana Zeta

Luciana Zeta Hail Daeva! Forum Legend

What I find more aggravating, even though the arrow thing is in itself very aggravating, is the now no-kisk rule in Silentera, way to goddamn kill any and all Silentera PvP.

Only comfort for me is that FINALLY I found some PvP in Heiron yesterday. D:

5. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Indeed. And something they said, came from retail as well (talking about No-kisk rule). That is why lately Inggison is MORE crowded (if you witness it yourself, a facepalm's next). Zergs of both race in Temple of Scales and Hanarkand Observatory. And even Gelkmaros is no longer empty like before. I witnessed zergs as well.

And yes, good thing that rifts are fixed now. I tried it days ago with some legion-mates, first time after the big update. Enjoyed it though in the end we got ganked.

6. stingyoass

stingyoass Stuffshot

abg is the best !! if both players are skilled equally?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.