1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sorc HAS to be nerfed.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Razor, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Noloty

Noloty New Member

i think hacks, bugs and our ignorance are afecting the way we judge a class OP in the server so i wonder if theres really a point to this thread.

2. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I'll make chanter the next flavor of teh month -.-

3. Dralais

Dralais New Member

I want to QQ about sins being unable to actually do dmg but I wont!/sarc

Nearly 800dmg on main hand and 450+ crit and I barely do 1.5k crit on EVERYONE....the stun resist is people stacking MR and sh*t but I cant try to take anything on plate and chain without being quite carefull...if the char is with someone, theres no way I even try....heck even socs that ARE the main targets of sins kill us so fast that we cant even try to take them out..IM QQing because since everyone is doing, Im going to do it too!

Now, really, whatever! Some chars ARE OP, even if some want to say it otherwise, I just want to have fun, and thats what I try to do in these servers either way.

PS- Im just 3 pieces away of being full ABG, so yeah, I have the equips to get me by (all of my armor is PVP set, have all the crit set of jewelry and all that jazz...) Im already updating to 2.5 and looking for it. See ya in game (Gamez - Lumiel)

4. Noloty

Noloty New Member

for some1 who claims to play sorc for 8 month u put the wrong casting time to a 9k dmg skill and fail to mention its a dp skill who has always been OP but as far as sorc we go they been Op since day 1 but now they have "crt" so they are way more OP not to mention more eficient when it comes to adapting to a server full of MR ppl.

5. Noloty

Noloty New Member

actually dude u absolutly right here sins are trash right now they cant do sh**.. thier dmg is so low that to kill them u dun even had to use a skill on a sorc .. just use winry armor .. the sin kills himself lolz and yeah u got ur runes resisted by mr so u cant stun anda u do have a +500 magical acuracy which all sins i seen fail to use

6. Bittersweet

Bittersweet ~ Dust in the Wind.

I was talking about Glacial Shard, easy skill that crited gets to 9k damage 1min cd, it shouldnt be so OP like It is now. DP skill it doesnt matter that much cause you have to get dp for it.

7. _endorphine

_endorphine New Member

Sins are nerfed , wee all know that . Sins have the power to take out nearly thee glads alone ; And now they want to do the same to the sorcs ; With that ****ing bollshit of 3 ~ 2k glacial shard ;

8. Aegis

Aegis Guest

This is hilarious since ASSASIN is supposed to have the absolute highest DPS in the game...

9. Noloty

Noloty New Member

so ur sayign sorc is OP cuz it have 10% crt ....

10. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Omg, you guys are so clueless about Aion XD

11. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Me o_O? Nay sir D:

12. Noloty

Noloty New Member

they cant dps if the runes get resisted since everybody is on abg mr.... ofc that happens i blame the ecoomy of the server sicne every1 is on abg ppl have 2.2 + k mr.. sins acuracy cant match that

13. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Stack all M.A. stones XD It'll work

14. Noloty

Noloty New Member

yeah u right as well .. since glads can kill having full MR sets why not sins kill with full MAC sets lolz

15. Bittersweet

Bittersweet ~ Dust in the Wind.

No, Im saying it shouldnt crit 9k. Come on its just too ridiculous sorc hitting 5k+ with no crit -.- It was fine when glacial was hitting 4k at the most. 2k soul freeze 2k arcane 5k glacial = easy play. kk

16. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Rofl indeeed <3

17. Noloty

Noloty New Member

my glacial sometimes does 6.7k on ppl hardly see a crt on it cant be sure how much but if u say it does 9k crt then i say be glad it does only 9 k crt lolz coulda been 12k.... i mean lightburst does 8k-8.5 and it crts up to 11.5 - 12k cuz i seen it. i never agreed to sorc crting tho i mean it looks cool but i knew it would make sorcs op

18. Noloty

Noloty New Member

also whats wrong with ur math here lolz glacial hiting 4k ?? what the and the soul freze 2k ? what happened to glacial having 4 times more skill dmg to do just twice the dmg as soul freeze ? please explain to me that .

19. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I'm just glad I'm going as an anti-sorc nightmare lol xD <3

20. Noloty

Noloty New Member

lolz yeah im geting glad gear too since ppl want sorc nerfed and no1 talks about glads.. glads always been OP since day 1 the server came out

Last edited: Jun 19, 2011