1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lost my faith, inspiration, and the will to move on.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Ladien, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Naj

Naj In-Game Reports bystander

take your time, look around you...

1 person likes this.
  2. rokowo

rokowo ... Forum Legend

be a nice person, be giving, make lots of good friends and know that most of us go through hard times, i totally understand how you feel, i feel the same most the time but i kinda learnt to deal with my melancholic side.

friends are always more helpful than family

3. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

No problem.

Not all of us are strong. Many people in this forum, they might not admit it but also struggling, everyday. Sometimes, they are also weak.. We are weak. But giving up will lead us nowhere but to failure and regret. Something that you can never erase, something that you will always carry for the rest of your life. Winning the battle, surpassing the tests, feeling each victory is one of the best things that can happen to your life. And someday you will just look back, laugh on what you were, before you became the strong one, the best of yourself that can be.

I know it is hard to leave someone, like your girlfriend. I was just giving you an option. But remember, that all of us got ALL the options we want. You can't leave her? Then make her the woman I told you to be. Not to mean, change her. But to enlighten her, to let her know her position in your life. Show her the you that needs her. The you that needs guidance, understanding, care and patience. Tell her with all your heart whatever you're going through right now. If she acts the way she should as a partner, then it is a right choice to stay with her, and give all your heart to her. But if no, you're both just wasting time. I know you still have hope. You even told me you can't leave your girlfriend because it is not easy. To a numb individual, he wont doubt what I said. But you still have love in you. You love your girlfriend.. You still have hope. Love yourself as well, make yourself the center even for awhile, give yourself time to think about everything, do whatever you feel like doing, then make your choice.

4. Noonie

Noonie Proficient

Maybe try growing up. It works

5. Noonie

Noonie Proficient

Attention whore much?

6. saihaku

saihaku New Member

god abandoned? sorry to tell you this but no matter how much you pray how much you plead god wont help you, wanna know why? cause it's YOU'RE life, god wont interfere with you're life because it's you'res, it never abandoned you go is there to watch and wait, it wont interfere with anyones life but it is there and if you lost you're purpose in life find a new one, hell is real its you're decision if you live in hell or not there are allot and i mean ALLOT of other ppl suffering more than you so set an example that life doesnt have to be bad its a gift that was givin to everyone for everyone to share, i have no advice about you're gf though since i only believe love is for those who need to know there's someone out there that cares about you :/

7. Ladien

Ladien The Last Karate Baby

:/ if i were you. ask GOD for help. let's see if he'll answer you. :/

8. Noonie

Noonie Proficient

If god talks to you, Please seek medical attention.

9. Ladien

Ladien The Last Karate Baby

i thinking your on the wrong section. your not helping. :/

*sidenote*

GOD does not exist. he only exist bcoz we need someone to believe to.

he's never real.

10. saihaku

saihaku New Member

i did many times my friend when i was in hell but it didn't i almost lost my belief in god till i found out it was my life god wasnt going to help me and isn't goin to help noone because it's you're life don't depend on it to save you when you ask it too, i got out of this misery because i decided too not because god was *testing* me, why in the world would god put anyone through misery as a test? when god is love but it may love you but it still won't help you so believe in you're self YOU decide if you live or die YOU decide how you live and ask you're girlfriend the same question cause love requires the same amount of devotion from both sides if its going to last.

11. Hidetoshi

Hidetoshi Proficient

[video=youtube;bJQAYYZ8A4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJQAYYZ8A4g[/video] i think u need this :D

12. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

If you're strong the other dosn't matter.
    Believe in you.

It's to soon for you to say that words, you're such a young boy in college, you don't know hows the real life, you're starting to live so keep it up and don't say words like that.
    God? God is something that all the people need to believe, they can call him w/e they want but they always be the same, we need to believe in someone, you can believe in your dog or in your cat and it can be a God for you so the rest of the people believe in a God that is in the heaven is just a thing of faith.
    And you don't have to answer the question that you gf ask, you're in college you have to think first in the studies then you can thing in making a life with your gf.
    The life is dark is you see the life in that way, the life is a paradise if you want to see it in that way.
    Hope you can understand my words.

13. saihaku

saihaku New Member

then why do you exist if god doesnt exist hmmm? who created you're soul? 1 answer, god, it created everyones soul so it does exist believeing god doesnt exist just cause it won't save you is ignorant and selfish, it simply will just watch and wait, it watches too see if it will have to interfere with EVERYONES life not just you'res, god doesn't only love you so dont think it doesnt exist cause it wont help you, the longer you wait for its help the longer you believe you're life sucks the longer you're misery will last.

14. Keisuke

Keisuke New Member

everything God does Has a reason ...

15. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

1 advice i can give u.

go to church everyday and reset your goals. its never too late.

16. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

What was the reason for the Holocaust?

Rwandan genocide?

Apartheid?

poverty?

world famine?

17. Keisuke

Keisuke New Member

IDK .. men .. thats what my teacher said when I was in Highschool .. Anyway .. Ive encountered many problems in life like the time my mother was sick and i prayed to God many times but still my mother died .. but i didnt Lose Faith In God .. so All i can say to ladien is You are the only one who can fix your problem ..

18. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

Now it shifted to Atheist vs Believers. Seriously though just respect someone's belief, why do these people trying to show off too much, imposing their own judgement, philosophy and belief to others.

If you don't believe in God so be it. Enjoy your life and stop stressing yourself in matters you don't even believe in.
    If you believe in God so be it. Stop imposing your belief to others and just trust and stick to what you believe in.

19. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

I'm not atheist, I just think you're giving him bad advice.

Inaction and praying/believing everything will work out is stupid. Like I said before, try charity, community service, being a generous and kind person. Trust me....that can be very fulfilling in itself ;o

20. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

I didn't even said anything to him about God or something.. O_O

For me a purpose is not something that should be given beforehand and someone telling you "this is your purpose". I think it is much more on you living your life, living the best out of it and doing good things out of this small fraction of time we are given.

I noticed that your problem isn't actually something we can help of but yourself. It's more of you not loving yourself more.

Go somewhere that is peaceful without anyone disturbing you. Could be for a few days. Then reflect. Stay away from things that bothers you and just enjoy and appreciate things even the small ones. Try to think of things that you wanted to do. Even if it's a small one start with it. Could be Re-establishing your lost faith or even as simple as stopping vices(if you have any). Cheer up mate. There is much more to life that we have yet to discover.Challenge yourself.

Life is short.