1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lost my faith, inspiration, and the will to move on.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Ladien, Jun 17, 2011.

1. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

the you was in a general sense D:

Sorry about that

1 person likes this.
  2. Bika

Bika Getting there

6 years... 6 years... what if i say 7 or 7 and a half ?... there is so much that i want to say but i dont know WHERE to start... first of all to those ppl who are saying THESE : 'you should see a doctor , are u taking medicines ?' <--- the sentences like these are written by a normal ppl , to shamed that 'snic' is on that list cauz she's my mate :D(georgian), the THING u actualy call ' the dark side ' is actualy the MORE AND MORE EXPIRIENCE WICH U DEVELOP FROM LIFE AND CIRCUMSTANCE , MOST OF THE PPL ARE IGNORING THIS KIND OF EXPIRIENCE or they just DONT CARE or they are BLINDED IN MONEY etc. what i'm trying to say is you are not in good CIRCUMSTANCE if u were u'll be ignoring the bad mood eventualy ; the hate most of comes from relations... as u said it on your own that your mother controls your life...i know what you feel , i know that u want to be far away from your home on your own in peace. that why is human motivated in better life conditions, to get away from ppl that cant understand him and wants to be in place WHO ACTUALY FEELS HES FEELINGS. just say what you feel to your mother and why do u disagree her and WHY SHE WANTS TO CONTROL YOUR LIFE!not just your mother your friends etc. the ONLY way to get away from this dilema is to IGNORE what others feel or say about you and FIGHT for your FREEDOM, and get on better conditions, it includes learning and a lof of money... or there's another way , do something EPIC prove ther YOU WERE 'RIGHT' and leave everyone who loves you and just get away from them... i've got only one question for you HAVE YOUR EVER WATCHED 'Into The Wild' ? if u haven't i suggest u watch and u can feel that you are not alone with your thoughts in this world.

there are MORE LOTS OF STUFF that i would love to talk about,but its not the right place and not right time)) i'm sure my suggestions will help you bro.

1 person likes this.
  3. WindScythe

WindScythe Proficient

All i can say is your the only one who can solve your problem ..

4. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

I'm glad you lost the faith in god. Live your life the way you want to live it. If you're suicidal or some shit, the world is your oyster my friend. Do crazy stuff, bungee jump, go deep sea diving... explore a jungle... there's plenty to do and it begins by shutting off the computer and heading outside.

5. CakeBaker

CakeBaker Sports Enthusiast

This. Although I highly suggest you do NOT try skydiving. That shit is scary as hell and quite dangerous :'(

6. Perfectsalah

Perfectsalah New Member

lost faith in god???? i dont think you have to do that..

7. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

[video=youtube;CT7x3VnrqbA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT7x3VnrqbA[/video]
    watch and listen to the lyrics.

8. DarkDreams

DarkDreams Getting there

thats kinda a Fail solution... the person lost his inspiration to keep getting better in things and to continue life and u tell him to belive in himself >.<

9. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

Same here... they will nerf Templars for no reason D:

10. DarkDreams

DarkDreams Getting there

i truly agree with you u just said all i thought to say here