1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What i find funy now/will find even funnier later

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ichi64, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ichi64

ichi64 New Member

How every ones QQing about where 2.5 is and bashing on Carl. Mean while you wont even be happy when 2.5 does show because your just gonna all turn around and cry/QQ/bash more and blame Carl for all the bugs that 2.5's gonna come with, without thinking of the fact of how much work he put into getting it to us/ all the work he'll be putting in to fix said glitches. Is there anyone out there that can do something other than QQ for once? Maybe a Thank you Carl?

2. Untouched

Untouched Well-Known Member

yea all day has been all about 2.5 QQ
    i was trying to find where carl posts updates so i typed in "update"in search
    and like half of the results were all about 2.5

3. Hanuman

Hanuman Getting there

( cricket sounds in the background )

4. Lumiaa

Lumiaa New Member

Carl is working his ass off running the WHOLE server alone and unfortunley players are still complaining..........
    He gives updates less then a week to 1-2 weeks which is what pservers with TEAMS of coders devs etc do.
    His efforts should be greatly appreciated.

1 person likes this.
  5. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

If i was moderator, id close/delete all these 2.5 QQ threads before ANYBODY views it ;___;
    umm .. no .
    thought we had devs O:

edit: Reread that last part ;3
    dont mind me ~ TEEHEE

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Rainbow Title Forum Legend

I heard copy/pasting bug fixes was hard.
    Just sayin'

2 people like this.
  7. nebullae

nebullae New Member

Friend I got your point, and you are kinda right. But I think that all this is happening because Carl itself posted saying time and date. Nobody is asking something earlier. I'm a donator but I didn't donate a lot, yet, but some people donated a lot, they have their rights. Btw donating is just a bureaucratic term. People here is buying a VIP (service) or some item.

Everything would be just fine if there was an OFICIAL post by Carl saying something like: Yes, no, maybe or when, etc!

8. nebullae

nebullae New Member

More one thing. Some people are saying "Carl is working his ass off running the WHOLE server alone".

I have a doubt how this guy know this? How do we know this is a secure information? Like I said there's nothing OFFICIAL!!!!

9. Untouched

that is true
    everything may not be what it seems ;D
    for all you know there could be hidden staff working on the server that we never knew about

10. Hanuman

Hanuman Getting there

i don't care how much he work hard , that their job , we vote and donate so we both r equally <3

11. ichi64

ichi64 New Member

I understand that he hasn't said anything else about 2.5, since he said it would be out today. But for all you know something might have happened or came up. Hell maybe he got sick or could even be right now working his ass off trying to finish up the 2.5 patch. God forbid he takes 2 seconds to be like "Hey sorry i'm a bit delayed" Then get flamed with QQ's for running late. Hopefully if anything he'll get 2.5 out still today(sicne he never gave an exact time of when today.) If it doesn't come out today he'll probably explain why. Tho even if he does or doesn't explain hes still again gonna get flames/QQ's. They just never end.....Ever

12. zankart

zankart New Member Forum Legend

lol that is expected when you do any kind of service. There will always some one who do not think you work hard enough to deserve them. Anyway chill out plz and wait till the day he promised ended. Since there is no official post about the "exact" time so you shouldn't complain about that.

13. Untouched

it will happen in around 3 hours so now everyone can calm down and stop spam making more threads

14. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Yeah, I'm sure it's a lot of hard work to take in all of those nice donations.

Carl just has his name on the server, he doesn't do anything for the community or the server, stop thinking he does.

15. chadmorphew

chadmorphew New Member

im posting on this on because i agree carl works his ass of on this server.. just think about this for a min Carl works while u play. you get to play a retail game for free and dont have to wry about lvling because it is high rate. and i know if i was him when you qq about something over and over and over i wouldnt do shit for you.. but if you asked me nicely it would get done alot quicker

16. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Get this in your head. CARL DOES NOTHING. He doesn't touch code, he doesn't patch anything, he doesn't tweak items, he doesn't tweak the server, he doesn't take bug reports, he doesn't fix bugs, he doesn't do anything but spend the donations on his rent. The only reason you're defending his ass is because you think he's going to give you a free ABG set for your effort in supporting his methods.

If you want to support the work of someone, appreciate Evilset on what he does, he's the one who makes all of the current magic happen. Carl just puts his name on the updates thread.

17. Dannyboi66

Dannyboi66 New Member

XD

Ive never seen so many posts about the 2.5 update o_O

Thanks Carl take your time :biggrin:

18. nebullae

nebullae New Member

Hey Untouched where did you get this information: "it will happen in around 3 hours so now everyone can calm down..."???

Is it official? That's my point here, why there's nothing official.

And btw I don't think the update will come today! I think some big trouble happened, and that's why there's nothing official!

19. TigerRump

TigerRump Getting there

just think crystal got 2.5 last week endend yet we still waiting. COPY/PASTE is as hard as it is with a few mods, yes I know. Carl may have had rl issues we dont know though also be aware of this. Just be patient, ot major changes anyway :)

20. ichi64

ichi64 New Member

Awe damn you caught me. Carl can i have my ABG now? ...huh?

Hellz no I don't expect shit hell I haven't logged on in over 1.5 months now. Once 2.5 hits I'll log in but i don't want free shit just for backing him up I'm just sick of the QQing asses who don't appreciate shit. Also its not just this its retail severs too(On any MMO) they QQ about all the same shit and when they also get there shit as well all they do is QQ more about what ever is wrong with said new update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.