1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Everyone 2 minutes if that long

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Eyechanger, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

First, it was his opinion. Second your question was IF YOU HAD AN IDEA.

2. Eyechanger

Eyechanger New Member

3. Eyechanger

Eyechanger New Member

i'm not saying he is wrong just asking if i got that one right, and sorry if i made it sound otherwise, i ask about it because it's not a answer anyone else on 4 site gave

4. Vildiil

Vildiil Hit em with a 100 round clip Forum Legend

This should probably be moved to Serious discussion area, rather than here where it is. Also, don't read past this if you don't want to see my views or dont want to read a wall of text. This isn't an argument of any sort, this is a personal opinion.

I'll start by quoting myself, though I don't tend to air my opinions too often.

The only thing that can save humanity is ourselves, to ascend beyond what we're at now. To take experiences to a level to learn everything from, and have the knowledge to hold no hatred or malice. Very few people in this day and age are able to experience that, though as I grow in years I see more able to do so (Personally, I don't feel myself to even fall in this category as I still get mad and want to break things on occasion.) With hatred and malice come war and destruction. Its the very core of what we are as people.

Politics, well, I wouldn't know where to begin truthfully. The US Government needs changed, as it stands one person is seemingly allowed to control everything in our country (Taking into consideration the Senate and the House of Representatives.) Maybe instead of just having the President, and having him assign people to do tasks, have a group of say 13 people that aren't in our Supreme Judicial System, that have core values as people, to assign to the office. As I was saying though, I wouldn't have the slightest to where to start, though it needs changed.

5. Eyechanger

Eyechanger New Member

thank you all for helping out, i'll be back in an hour.

6. Untouched

Untouched Well-Known Member

i think you just did his homework :p

7. Vildiil

Probably :p I don't tend to air views too often, but if anyone can learn anything from it then I'd consider it a win.

8. Eyechanger

Eyechanger New Member

okay, back before the hour pass, and nope not home work, and this will not be a 1 day thing, i will be asking questions like this for a long time to come untill we have some idea on how to move forward, because we all need to care more.

9. Vildiil

Make sure they get posted in the serious discussions forum though. Kinda the wrong section :p

10. Imthenewguy

Imthenewguy Proficient

wow 3 pages and to think i didn't think anyone would care, sorry for think that your post would fail, maybe i should not be so negitive.

11. Eyechanger

Eyechanger New Member

i tried putting it in the discussions section but it's too far down on the main page, most people will only view the first 10 threads

12. Eyechanger

Eyechanger New Member

yes maybe we should all try to be more positive too.

13. Vildiil

Seems like my long-winded opinion scared most everyone away. Oops!

14. Eyechanger

Eyechanger New Member

nope you just gave them something to think about

15. Eyechanger

Eyechanger New Member

I have been reading so much over the pass few days, and youtubing, the stuff that's going on in the world is carzy, for lack of a better turn

16. Aegis

Aegis Guest

#1. Access to health.

Being a person chasing after becoming a physician, in the long run the goal is neurosurgery (or neurology), I often times see people with the most unfortunate of circumstances come in. Often times these people will have things that revoke their ability to function, fine, that is 95% of the cases.

No one can function reasonably let alone effectively when they are impaired or hindered. The workforce and society in general would be much stronger if we treated patients with better care and gave them more options for care.

There should not be a decision to choose whether one should get a treatment or to pay their monthly bills.

We should treat everyone like they were our son or daughter, mother or father, etc... because these people are importaint and society becomes a little more bitter each time someone is untreated and is suffering.

#2. Access to education.

It is the land of oppertunity in Canada/USA. It is actually very fortunate for the people that live there! However, most of the world lacks the educational facilities to even partake in adventures such as education. Let alone an education of any caliber (and no, I'm not talking about hyped up institutions and "Ivy-League" bullshit, I'm talking about hard-cold education and knowledge.) to apply out to jobs like pharmacy, dentistry, law, engineering, etc.

We wonder why world-wide we have defecits in economic status, people screaming in poverty and hunger. This is not because they lack resources par-say, but more that they lack the education to create the resources and resolve their issues. We can't simply donate money and smack a bandaid onto a nation and expect it to grow and thrive, that is ****ing insanity if nothing else.

We need to educate them... its like that old and boring saying "Give a man a fish, and he will have a (single) meal. Teach a man how to fish, and he will eat for a lifetime." (Paraphrased, of course.)

17. Eyechanger

Eyechanger New Member

Aegis is correct and the Governments of the world would like to keep it that way for the rest of time, because it make's so that places like the US,UK,Russia they used and abuse them,they all work together to keep those countries in the dark ages, i mean the poorest countries in the world are the ones with the most resources and yet for the most part they are not even allowed feed them self on a day to day and the people of the world look the other way because it's hard for them to care about anything that does not affect them, i'm not saying that we are all like the and I can't really give you a number of people that do, but but if i had to guess, i'd say 95% of the world don't care if this is so.

18. Thoglax

Thoglax Banned

Corruption and Oppression. If you knew my personal views ideology philosophy and outlook at politics you'd understand. But I will not be clear about it for reasons.

19. Nthex

Nthex Proficient

I would teach the world to care more, and also get rid of money and i'm not a communist or anything like that nor am I poor, but i really think that greed is out of control everyone just more and more and not even more of the things that matter but paterial thing.

about 2 years ago my girl broke up with me because was i donated $4,800 to the school science department, her reason for been so mad was because a week before that she want me to spend $73,000 on a car she wanted,i mean this girl already had a nice car, her exact words while walking out he door screaming was and i quote YOUR A F**KING LAME IF I HAD WHAT YOU DO I'D BE ALL OVER THE WORLD I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THE F**K WE WORK slam the door behide her like 2 minutes later came back in AND I THINK I SHOULD STAR F***ING YOUR BOTHER AT LEASE HE KNO WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT IS BIRTHDAY PARTY RAN HIM LIKE 25 YOU HAD YOURS AT HOME, meaning $25,000 i mean 25k on a party i just can't do meaning less things like that

20. Nthex

Nthex Proficient

I think i know what you mean Corruption and Oppression are not easy to over come, because th mind set of people they never really see what go on how they are played, i remember when i was 8 i would hear everyone talk about the year 2k how we would have robots to work for us clean energy going to other planets all those wonderful thing we dream of, instead it all changed into a nightmare.

instead os iron machines they turn people into drones i had a friend who was a teacher and was fired because she beleaved that the work load that state forcing her the teachdoes not help the children in any ways.
    they never learn to be creative,think for them self it only teach them how to do what they are told and that she didn't think it was right what our goverment with the educational syster so she came up with a new leason play because of that the school district let her go, and the parents back them all the way.