1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LOST MY MOney AFTER SERVER SHUTDOWN THIS MORNING

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by nikusorel, Aug 5, 2010.

1. nikusorel

nikusorel New Member

hi,i lost my money this morning after server went down 400 mil,listen,i dont know how to prove it,i can only say how i made this money,i sold Anuhart RAnger jerkin +10 with manastones full crit strike with 150 mil ,and Anuhart ranger gloves +15 with full crit strike with 250 mil,this morning i took the money from broker and moved them to my templar on the same account,and i wanted to teleport to heiron,then the server went down.when i loged in i didnt have money on both characters,can u return my money please :sad:

My ranger- Crios
    My tamplar- Raithwall

my money were on Raithwall before shutdown

2. Kaeda

Kaeda Expert

Sorry about this happening, but the only way to really fix this is go back in Core and farm elder gears and sell them for money, or enchant again! Doesn't take long and it's quite easy.

3. ArcheType

ArcheType Proficient

I had this problem.
    Had no proof.
    I didn't get my money.

Let it go

4. meeetch

meeetch Getting there

you should still have your items.

5. nikusorel

nikusorel New Member

but thats not fair,becouse of this soutdowns that are hapening avery 1 h ,soon everyone can lose their money,why to play on this server if this happens,im trying to make some,and then they disapear,whats the point to play on this server?

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

you should still have your items.

i dont have any items that i sold

6. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

You just had bad timing, when you're using or moving large amounts of money at any point take screenshots to verify that you even had the money so the GMs can help you incase something bad does happen, because without proof anyone can say they lost XXXX amount of money..

sorry.