1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Helpppp cant play my char :O

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by fourtwenty, Jun 29, 2011.

1. fourtwenty

fourtwenty New Member

a while ago i can play my char , and i cant play it now :O i tried my other char , i can use him, but if im using my main char, this what is
    happen .

It says:
    "This account has been reported for not paying an internet cafe usage charge. If you believe this is an error, please contact customer support"

wtf :O i just play at home o_O

[​IMG]

2. nametaken

nametaken Expert

thats look exactly same prob im facing now, but saldly carl seems dont give a sheet..... GL

3. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

It's not that we don't want to help anyone dude , it's just that we DON'T know any solution for it and we are searching. It's a new bug that appeared with 2.5 (i think) and we don't know much about 2.5 yet , you will have to wait. According to what i read on the web , such error are because or virtual memory problems. If i ever find out about it - i'll let you know.

And carl has NOTHING to do with this , so please watch your words and the way you talk to him. He is not responsible for such problems.

EDIT: I Read about 20 diffirent threads about and in one of them , it says you have to do the following:

Rename the bin32 folder to bin32.bak , then rename the bin64 folder to bin32 and try to start the game.
    If it does not work , rename the current bin32 to bin64backup (so both folders won't be readable)
    and then repair ur client using the ncsoft launcher with the region set to north america. Always run as administrator. (Both , the game launcher AND the ncsoft launcher)

I'll repeat the steps now so u don't get confused

1) Change the name of the bin32 to bin32_backup (Default Path: C:\Program Files\NCSoft\Aion\bin32)

2) Change the name of the bin64 to bin32 (Default Path: C:\Program Files\NCSoft\Aion\bin64)

3) Try to run(start) the Game as Administrator.

4) If you're still getting the error , rename both of your folders to something else. (e.g. xxx.bak)
    EDIT2: It would be better if u would just move the folders outside the aion installation folder instead of renaming them because i just read that applying updates can affect them.

5) Run the NCSoft Launcher as Administrator and make sure the Region is set to North America.

6) Repair (it will re-download those renamed folders , that might fix it)

7) If none of them works - sorry. I'll let you know once i find another solution for it.

Good Luck.

ps: Also , try do download this .bat file and run the game through it (Download Link: http://gamezaion.com/GamezAION.rar)
    You gotta place it in your Aion Installation Folder (The Main folder , default path: C:\program files\ncsoft\aion)

-Deleted and Posted again to Bump it-

1 person likes this.
  4. fourtwenty

fourtwenty New Member

no use.omg. only in my 1 Char, i can play my lvl 40 char, but if im playing my lv55 char it close the client. :( wtf

and 1 more problem, my client closed when i join a group! :(((((

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2011
  5. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

Did you tried what petro said?

About dc in party. Yes its a random bug that happens when you accept party/alliance, you wont be able to login in 10-15 minutes after that everything will be okey, dont worry ~

6. Cebbbb

Cebbbb New Member

I deleted bin32 and bin64 and repaired, installed Gamez Launcher again and run the .bat file as administrator and worked!!