1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Carved fragments

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by frostman, Jul 5, 2011.

1. frostman

frostman New Member

Hi there,

Please, I need an answer to this, no flame or trolling (I'm quite new to this server and a bit noobish).
    1. Seems that I can't go with crafting above master drenium item, for example, becouse of those forts npc which are selling the items needed in craft
    2. I did search the forums but, besides I allready know, nothing.
    3. Point 2 wouldn't be a problem, but I saw ingame a lot of people selling mcd items, so I would kindly ask, where from did they obtain those items (the one in the post title)?

2. Ashyyy

Ashyyy Buy me a pint :3

You get the carved master fragments from NPCs in the forts, around 650k each if i remember correctly. You get different colours from different forts across Inggison and Gelkmaros. The race that you play must control that fort in order to buy the fragments. Other then that, you might get lucky people selling them on broker or in LFG chat :) hope this helps

3. Velociraptor

Velociraptor The Dead Olevelo Forum Legend

i got Carved fragments (all colour) pm me if you want :D
    npc sell 4 per day XD

4. frostman

frostman New Member

As I told you in the first post, those things I know...But Gelkmaros forts weren't owned by elyos for some time now (I checked and one of them is even owned by balaur race since I've started playing here). Sooo, my question was simply if there is another (legal) way to get those items.
    For example, the shugo's recipes for higher items(sky/wise dragon) that normally we buy them with Balaur hearts are available at custom NPC's in Terminon landing for kinah.
    I thought it will be something like that since a lot of players sell the "Master carved" items...and please don't tell me they buyed items last year when the npc's were fixed becouse I don't buy that.(maybe 1-2 players were that careful, but not all.In the end this is a pvp server with abyss items available for votes/donation...
    Velociraptor please tell me were are those NPC becouse I've checked and only one in Iggi is on and the same thing in gelk, and they are selling only whites.

5. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

If you're an Asmo make an elyos char buy the fragments from Fortress owned by elyos and vice versa.

As for MCD's, before 2.5 you can buy all the fragments w/out limitations. Each fortress sells different Carved Fragments. -_-.

6. frostman

frostman New Member

I've done that already, that's the point, Elyos's forts are missing an NPC, I could buy only one type of fragment (white).
    So, I guess I have to wait for a fix of this matter.
    Thanks you all for help, now I know that there is no way I could craft those items.(besides buying carved fragments from players at some 1000 bil kinah rate,lol...)