1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Login Problems

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by blackuni, Aug 6, 2010.

1. blackuni

blackuni New Member

Okay, I have seen a couple similar threads with this problem. However those circle around the problem of the server being down.

For me it is not this case.

The server is up and for some reason it won't log me in and take me to character selection.

I can type in my account info and press the Log In button in the game's login menu, but then it just stops. It doesn't freeze or anything, it just won't take me to the Server list or anything.

1 person likes this.
  2. Khat

Khat Getting there

Did it work before?
    Also did you install the client and launcher as instructed before?
    If so then maybe your pc have issues with running aion ?
    Try updating all of your drivers maybe. Also check your firewall, antivirus and such, they sometime smight be blocking aion out. Try turnin em off and runnign aion.

3. blackuni

blackuni New Member

Everything is up to date. I had played just a few hours ago, in fact.

4. Khat

Khat Getting there

Have you tried waiting for about 5 to 10 minutes ont he server selection screen after you clicked ok ? or select server or whatever.

I rmemeber we had that issue when we had to wait about 5 to 10 minutes to get ot the selection screen. Might be happenin to you, who knows.

If after waitin that long it still doesnt, then im out of offers ;/

5. blackuni

blackuni New Member

I can't get to the server select screen, as I said. I press the button to log in after filling out my login info and it stays there.

6. Khat

Khat Getting there

Well i have no idea what can cause it.. Sorry mate T_T thats as far as my knowledge goes. I hope 1 of the GMs will look at your thread and hopeful find a solution.
    Good luck

7. kojoma

kojoma New Member

I ve got the same problem!! Anybody found a solution?

8. Prestige

Prestige Well-Known Member

Is your router or internet connection blocking some ports? I forgot which ones, but there are certain ports that you can't block or else you won't get past the server selection screen into the character selection screen. Lakhane responded to a thread awhile back about ports and I'm sure if you google it you can find out which ports Aion needs for you to have open.

I had the same problem once, but that was because I manually blocked certain ports on my router.

9. kojoma

kojoma New Member

Thanks for the super fast answer! ;=)
    I didnĀ“t block any ports and the firewall/antivir is disabled. Yesterday afternoon it worked properly until i renamed the language files because of the language bug...
    Any other suggestion?