1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Anuheart -> new skin special -> Dyes D.N.W

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by evaciel, Aug 6, 2010.

1. evaciel

evaciel New Member

hey a while back on highrategamez we were allowed to do an anuheart reskin then dye, special items such as grandchieft and abyss now you can't do this anymore , when i tried to dye my grand cheiften anuheart skin it didn't allow me before it did i want to dye it red now instead of purple is this a glitch ? oir did someone change the rules on such dyes

2. Khat

Khat Getting there

Yeah theres an issue with dying armors right now wehther anuhart or not, seems like alot of them just wont dye heh.. I say wait with it fora bit. Brynette was manualy dying peoples sets (for a price ofcourse) today... which make sit obvious thats its currently an issue thats bein worked on.

Patience x3

3. Disentia

Disentia Getting there

Well, I don't think you can dye any armor that has a glow on it, like the chieftain sets. Though you may be able to die other armors, I've yet to test it. :p I'll go try.

-edit- Confirmed, it's only items that can't normally be dyed, like chieftain items. If they glow, they can't be dyed. I tried dying my anuhart chest when I had it remodeled, worked fine. Tried my chanters when I remodeled it to Chieftain, it failed.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  4. Kats

Kats Proficient

Really dunno what you mean cuz I've been drinkin a bit today XD but anyway if u mean an anuhart item remodeled to sumtin then dye then yea, it was possible before.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  5. Akista

Akista Proficient

i dyed my anuhart set with no problems.

6. Disentia

Disentia Getting there

Like I said before. You can dye anuhart items. You CAN NOT dye some of the items you remodel your anuheart too. Some displays can't be dyed, like the display of the Chieftain set can NOT be dyed.

7. evaciel

evaciel New Member

oh you could dye them be i think its just some small bugg to be worked out thanks for the input