1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Questions

Discussion in 'Questions' started by bhoot, Jul 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhoot

bhoot Getting there

Uhm I used to play on this server some time back . I quit after I got super tired of loosing my progress after the rollbacks [lost nearly 1b and for a guy like me who likes playing a merchant , the extra cash would have been really useful]

Anyways , I return to see the account is deleted for some reason . I personally don't give it too much weight-age and decided to make a new one .

Anyways , I saw that now there are 2 servers one with stigma system and one w/o .
    Personally , I'd prefer playing on Lumiel [the one with the system] coz it provides better balance .

I have a few questions (I wonder how many of u read the 1st 3 paras):

a. How easy is it to get the stigma shards ??
    b. Has SM been fixed yet [Summons damage decreased and skills working i mean]
    c. Do ppl even play on the server since I noticed the star contrast in the posts w/o Lumiel and Seil servers .
    d. I read that MR has been fixed , so are rangers still OP ?? [Rangers compliment my playstyle , but I used to play a sorc coz rangers were OP]
    e. Is it better to play Asmo / Ely ?? I know there isnt suppose to be a difference , but the fact is that there is . I am not a guy who can buy IM stuff so I have to play with what I have and seriously , 20 days w/o a flaw to get just one piece of eq is too much .

2. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

a. Easy, 10 credits for 1000 stigma shards.
    b. I guess so. By the way Servants' attacks are magical hence if one stacks MR they don't affect him.
    c. Yeah, usually Lumiel has ~150 players on each side :)
    d. It's .. eh.. satisfying. Full MR sorc + MA tome is fine.
    e. I heard playing asmo on Lumiel brings you more fun ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. bhoot

bhoot Getting there

Ahh tyvm for the reply .

So servents M.acc is affected by the casters M.acc ?? I mean assuming i have a large amount of M.Acc , will the servent hit ??

Also , can someone please list me the skills an assasin posesses that do magical damage ?? I wanna see is a MB type Sin will work since I assume that even the mag hits will be considered physical and will bypass through M.Res and either way a Sin need M.Acc for its stuns so maybe kill 2 birds with one stone !!

Also can a player with very high ping play a sin effectively ??
    BTW , I have never really played a close combat class ever .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.