1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

cant connect to server

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by chino1585, Jul 20, 2011.

1. chino1585

chino1585 Proficient

hey im an old aion player and i just wanted to check the server out i downloaded the new 2.5 patch and when i went to log it it says no game server available to the authorization server (6) something like that plz help!!! i hvnt been inside the game for months

2. Manael

Manael Proficient

umm after the big update they made they, deleted accounts that were 5-6 Inactive, Make sure ur in the right patch and downloaded the 2.5 gamez launcher, umm and if maybe u need to downgrade ur patch here is the link Guides

Edited: Umm and maybe if u need to Repair ur NCsoft Launcher try it Here its how u do it :
    Open Ncsoft Lancher, Go To Aion Then Right click it and were u see repair u click it there lets see if it works... good luck bro

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  3. chino1585

chino1585 Proficient

ohh i was going to try and download gamez luncher again c if that works

4. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Hmm , I've met several people with this issue. Most of them solved it by using the .bat launcher which can be found here.
    It is a .bat file which works like a launcher. You gotta put it in your Aion installation folder and launch the Game through it.
    Try it out and let us know what happened.

In case it doesn't work , try Solution#2 , downgrade your client to 2.5.0.3 if it's 2.5.0.4 or 2.5.0.5 by following Razor's Downgrading Guide.

If none of them works , let us know and we'll try to find another solution for it.

Good Luck.

5. Azmodius

Azmodius RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR

moved to proper section