1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For God Sake, what is that dmg from sorcerer !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by fabiomiac, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

rofl.. other classes than templars wasnt really have change to get enought MR at all. atleast atm since MA vs MR its not like it should be.

its fcking joke that templar whit mace+empyrean fury can hit to MR build cleric whit divine justice/terrible howl.. temp get abaut 1475MA whit buffs when using mace.. most MR builds have like 2k MR so abaut 50% change to hit, even higher if other than ABG/masta chain gear.. but thats joke.. xD

Full MR/MB sorc can hit thru 3,2k MR.. WTF.. not even single MA stones socketed.. just pop up buffs and everything go thru.. its abaut 2,7-2,8k MA.. since atm formula its fcked up... so 2 701 MA vs 3,2k MR = 4,99% chance to resist only..

2. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

the only one who's right throughout this whole thread was hitaki
    giving sorcs all the greater stigmas is just nuts
    when both their trees consist of damage

just implement a stigma system and get it over with

1 person likes this.
  3. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

except they not gonna do that i bet.. they scared to lose ppls (most likely leavers only dps classes)

thats why evilset say they gonna implement charter transfer thru siel<->lumiel.... except thou wouldnt be first time that he take his words back.. i just hoping its gonna be implement soon.. and i can roll to stigmasystem server...

4. Revoultion

god i hate siel...
    and i dont feel like specifying why anymore

1 person likes this.
  5. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

About my shadowburst on Mouner, first of all it was you two + 3 more officers vs our group (5v6). We just encountered you - I'd like to clarify that I shadowbursted you for the stuff you could do if you stay alive anymore - not like I gained much of your general rank either. You could of popped Nezekan, Emp Providence, BG Kin or smth like that - our group woulda suck if you do that. TL;DR I did my job blowing you out. | Throughout the thread, you may now understand what I want to do - I love sorcerer, I'll never roll a melee. I'll just go Lumiel and prove I can play my class without the nuke build everyone are complaining about - hell, I don't even use those stuff on Siel either. So if you wanna keep getting nuked, keep having all your skills on that comparable to trash realm named Siel. I do still enjoy it, just a tad - I bet Lumiel will be times better. | Ciao.

2 people like this.
  6. Tsuuki

Tsuuki Cute Hodge Podge~

Sorcerer has great stigma tree lines, like said by other people, giving them both is pretty insane. Wintry + Boon Of Iron Clad against melee = WEEEEEEEEE

This is pretty normal damage if i am remembering correctly from retail, however these skills that cause great damage are aquired from hard work of PvPing. so these skills aren't aquired easily.

Sorcerer is where it should be in damage terms, but both stigma trees.. x.x;;

1 person likes this.
  7. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

First off, I'm not a dude, is it because of my name? Considering this wasn't my account within the first place but my brothers. Why make a new account when he has ABG sets prior to him quitting? Go figure. As for my explanations, that's just simply how I write. I like to be specific, I like to produce results, I like to be thorough.

It's better then sitting here and posting a two sentencing paragraph in which most of whats posted on this thread is usually flaming, and in turn makes most of them irrelevant to the topic at hand anyhow. So do look forward to seeing me writing more novels.

I do believe the MA vs MR here in Gamez is correct to retail value, at least from what I can tell. I can remember one thread in retail distinctively about people complaining of how the MA vs MR doesn't add up or work correctly in ratio terms either, and that NcSoft needs to correct it properly. So this isn't actually just a Gamez thing, but also a retail thing as well.

In my opinion, this is one of those patches that Gamez should simply try to fix themselves to make it work correctly without having to use Retail Aion as an example, so that it can make MR more feasible.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  8. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

Macc > MR End of story. Go search in retail forums (Im too lazy) and see it. Because whats the point in stacking Macc if MR will outrun it, its pointless.

9. Jessica

Jessica Guest

Thats it... Im gonna use my new MA cloth set. SM/Sorc?Im a cleric melike support. So I should go SM?

10. kumbaj1612

kumbaj1612 SPATALOS server elyos

i got killed by kriplex last week (multiple times :p) with 16 k shadow burst ll and u don't see me complaining[​IMG]

and btw i have 1,7 k mres with food and 2,5 with aether armor ....the dude is pro i tell ya

11. ahKin

ahKin Proficient

Easy to crit with SPC over 5k , and as corruption said , it was a crit dmg .

1 person likes this.
  12. ahKin

ahKin Proficient

Dmg of gladiator still Own , if a sorc didn't dp , a gd glad can pawn him ..

1 person likes this.
  13. Antinature

Antinature Proficient

Sorcerer = paper cannon
    Sorc can kill a target with 1 shot but can die easy just by 1 shot

14. Nicvict

Nicvict Proficient

ok so we all agree that sorcerers need to be nerfed down? so ok nerf them down so glaciar shard flame spray does 90 dmg to us we would all apriciate that oh and remove the stone skin so they realy die in 1 hit and would be cool if the buffs that reduce casting time would INCREASE casting time. so yeah we all hate sorcs R E M O V E T H E M F R O M T H E G A M E O N L Y S O L U T I O N. >.> ****ing over powered pricks just nerf them down is that so hard to do? >.<

1 person likes this.
  15. Zee

Zee Banned

You're terribly retarded.

2 people like this.
  16. Antinature

Antinature Proficient

Sorcerers was nerfed down like 50 times since gamez aion server started XD

17. JayCrow

JayCrow Few crows short of murder

To all the whiny glads in this thread, hush. In any pvp situation I rather have sorc using DP on me, than glad gleefully taking advantage of buggy KD rate. Atleast I can understand sorc dmg, but staying on the ground being molested with PA while I have UD on? Now that's just lame..

Can we just stop these whine threads? If you think some dmg is OP beyond normal range, report them to the admins in civil manner, with proof preferably. You get a lot more done that way, rather than insulting an AM who has most likely played longer than you.

If you don't like it, go play Hello Kitty online.

3 people like this.
  18. Revoultion

btw, some *****es get 2.4k mr with their build and for the love of god i cannot do anything about it, i can reach 2000 MA max with staff =\

19. Nobleses

Nobleses New Member

above all,, all i can say is i realy hate sorcerer!... of thier freaking damage!! dats all Fix it befor coz problem to whom who use ABG set look like Anuhart when i get hit From sorcerer

20. ThaPlayah

ThaPlayah .:: Retired ::.

yeah but they can't increase their attak speed like sorc can increase casting speed with BOQ and other skills

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.