1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cannot Lure Tursin Loudmouth Boss (Flying Reconnaissance Quest)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by danmarkaspiras, Aug 2, 2011.

1. danmarkaspiras

danmarkaspiras New Member

I've been trying to lure this boss, actually these two bosses to Meteina but for some sort of reason when i get closer to Meteina the mob runs back to his position.:lol: Also I've read in some Aion quest guide that there should be a video when you lure the mobs but in my experience it has nothing. Tried it so many times but got the same problem. I think the quest is bugged.:unsure:

Also the Poisonous Bubblegut Quest, It is bugged too. the potion is not working or something else is not working. :annoyed:

Will continue to play the game for me to find out if there are still bugs and will post it here also.:kewl:

Please take a look at these quests. More power to Gamez Network. God bless. :smile:

2. Ashyyy

Ashyyy Buy me a pint :3

I've done the quest, you just need to keep it within agro-range and keep attacking it every 3 or 4 seconds to stop it running off. Best to attack it with no weapon if your a high level else you kill it too quickly :p

^_^ Best of luck questing

~~

3. danmarkaspiras

danmarkaspiras New Member

Hi.. Thanks for the reply. Already done the lure thing quest, the thing is just like what you've said. Players should hit and run but not too far from the boss til it reaches the guards and the video will play. It is NOT like what the others says. You don't have to weaken the boss first and drag him to the guards. Just provoke him or attack him, but NOT TO KILL till you both reach the guards.

Spoiler: You will do this twice in this quest.:w00t:

Regarding the Poisonous Bubblegut, I've discovered an easier way to kill it even without the potion but you must be a TEMPLAR to this.

Things to consider:

1. Level up for you to have a lot of HP.
    2. If you really want to finish this quest bring a healer with you because potions have cool down time to reuse.

As a templar you have a skill HOLY SHIELD. This is the key to this, just activate this skill before attacking the bubblegut. For the templars, you know what i mean, for the others, it is just that this skill will reflect 46 damage (level 1 skill) back to the attacker. It will reflect the damage even if the mob's Spout Sticky Protection Fluid is active.:kewl:

So check your skills if you have the same type as the templars holy shield.

4. Terrific

Terrific Getting there

I had a hard time luring it too.

5. jncotiangco

jncotiangco Getting there

ohhh thnks for this post ill can now finish mine....:kewl:

6. jayblueridge

jayblueridge New Member

i've just finished that quest yesterday..it wasn't that really difficult and no bug at all...u just need some tacticsand strategy to make those tursin boss follow you until the NPC's location-- what i did was,,i used BOW and arrow even though im a Gladiator...its the best way, coz even the target is going far away..u can hit him and they'll follow you..-- dont get too far away from them...dont be bothered if they will hit you and watch your HP,, move backward while facing the tursin boss :) then cutscene will show up showing u and the NPC 's :)..