1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

stuck on server select screen PLZ HELP

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by llrobinll, Aug 3, 2011.

1. llrobinll

llrobinll New Member

hi there,

Im having a problem. I downloaded the europese aion with the NCsoft launcher.
    After that i found out that i needed the north american version for crystal Aion so i changed the settings in the NCsoft Launcher to North America and repaired Aion in the Launcher. After he was done it still sais Aion(EU). But i continued anyway.

I dloaded and installed the Aion Lancher. When i pressed the launcher it said something like the .bin was missing. I then dloaded the .bat file and launched the game that way.

The game launched and i logged in. But now i cant get past the server select screen. Does anybody now what i can do??

thanks in advance, Robin

2. Very311

Very311 New Member

I have the SAME EXACT problem.. I did all the Step you did as well to get up to this new problem where I'm stuck at the server screen and it doesnt do anything from there.

3. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Let me guess..

You updated your client to 2.6

This Server supports only the 2.5 version. You will have to downgrade your client to 2.5.0.3 , to do that , follow this guide.

Good Luck!

ps: If this doesn't work for you , try to download the .bat launcher , you gotta place it in your aion installation folder and launch the game through it , just like with the gamezaion launcher. You can download it from here: www.gamezaion.com/GamezAION.rar

4. Very311

Very311 New Member

thanks so much that worked!!!! hope the other 2 people i found with this problem see your post

5. ibrahmix

ibrahmix New Member

guys how can i get out of this CAUTION thing when i log in???

6. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Very331 , glad it worked out for you.

ibrahimx , what caution thing? the one that says you got characters from both races and you gotta delete one? that's for retail , your characters won't be deleted here , you can have characters from both races. All you have to do is type "Ok" and press the [Ok] button everytime you log in. If that's not the "caution thing" you speak of , tell me which one it is and i'll see if i can help.

Good Luck!

7. ibrahmix

ibrahmix New Member

thanks so much......

8. Vildhjarta

Vildhjarta New Member

The 2.5.0.5 client also works here. I use it and have had no problems whatsoever.

Only problem I had was putting my items.pak in the wrong place and having to reinstall cause my NC Launcher was being a noob D: