1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

ABG cloth set y mb is bugued.(video)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by iloveoov, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iloveoov

iloveoov Proficient

I want to show the extra bonus magic boost in armor abg is bug, I'll leave them a video where you can see everything pretty well.

95 magic boost = (3 part of set) + 101 magic boost (5 parts) of set , total 196, but up nothing.

Upon completion of the set effect 3, we see that only goes 32 magic boost (1738 to 1770), which is what gives me the armor, but the extra bonus of 95 do not rise.

Putting my four part of armor , magic boost up to 50, this is normal , 4 part of set do not give you extra bonus.

And definitely the ultimate test, i complete my set effect ( 5 parts) , and my magic boost only up 65 mb, (1819 to 1884) which is the attribute that gives this part of armor, but where are the 101?

Video :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RE8g56ec2s

2. iloveoov

iloveoov Proficient

Check and fix it please...

3. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Please fill out this form if you feel there has been a bug with the game and then you will see your post show up in this thread. Even though I cannot close this thread, OP and other users please refrain from posting in this thread.

Thanks.

4. Cebbbb

Cebbbb New Member

The 3 equip effects gives you 3xx HP, i think

5. lafitness88

lafitness88 I LOL at hackers

I actually fill out this bug report, but I have not gotten chance to give the proof so ty ilove hope its get fix soon, hey dem <3.

and cebbbb the 3 part bonus is 95 mb, then 5 part 101 mb along with 400 hp + 400 mana none of this stats is currently being added to our stats when we have all the set, neither is chain, from my guildmates, I know plate have their bonus. I am not sure of leather hope it does get fix soon or if this was intended maybe head gm, dev, or admin can state why and if it was suppose to be like this cloth and chain not get bonus while plate and maybe leather suppose to.

6. Untouched

Untouched Well-Known Member

like dementa has posted,please fill out the bug report form for this issue

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.