1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Costumes missing after buying from credit shop

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by SageofBlood, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SageofBlood

SageofBlood New Member

As my title says, I bought 2 costumes for my character "Iselia" on Siel server and went in game, was able to receive the costumes. I even had a costume that was mailed from a friend of mine to my Iselia toon.

So at the time I got 2 costumes from credit shop and went to mailbox to receive the costume from friend and shortly after the server was glitching or went down because I could not log off and I could not equip anything.

After server was back up, the 2 costumes I bought with credits are missing but the one I received by mail from a friend is still with me. My credits were not refunded or anything either.

Can anyone help get back the 2 costumes I lost? (Red Vine Wrapper and Mini Dress Blues)

Character: Iselia
    Server : Siel

2. SageofBlood

SageofBlood New Member

bump

Can someone look into this please? I posted also in the "[Missing Items]" sticky thread for items bought from item shop, with screen shots. I just don't know if anyone will be looking at it though since I've had no response.

I'm kinda bummed out coz a friend bought some costumes from long ago and put in legion warehouse and I can't take them out at the moment coz Legion Warehouse doesn't work for like 2 months now. And now this server crash making me lose items is bit annoying.

3. Xaniria

Xaniria Dont fear me ; Embrace me

i think they wouls see some screenshots tho
    gl to u sir

4. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.