1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Not too many people...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Twoofie, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Twoofie

Twoofie Getting there

Not too many people that play Crystal frequent its forums... I honestly think the forums should be just as active as the actual server. Are we that low in people? And what's our total active population?

2. sugarpinks

sugarpinks Love is a beautiful pain. Forum Legend

Hmm, it can get from 16-30+ in Asmodians, while in Elyos its more i guess. I think one of the reasons might be because some players dont understand English that well so it might be hard for them to read whats in the forums >< At least, thats what i think it is from the Asmo side. I think Elyos have much more English speaking players than we do.

3. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

It's always been like this on Crystal. We dont have that many that are active on the forums as well as in game. We do have a Ventrilo channel now though and sometimes players come in there. Gamez Ventrilo

I go in there sometimes - havent been in there as much as I was a few weeks ago.

4. Sileria

Sileria Expert Forum Legend

At peak times there's ~60 Elyos and ~50 Asmos. The problem is that off peak hours the Asmo population drastically drops (~20 people) while the Elyos population rarely falls below 40.

2 people like this.
  5. Twoofie

Twoofie Getting there

Hmmm seems kind of low. Any plans or ideas to increase our numbers? I really want to see Crystal booming again and if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

6. piki490

piki490 New Member

I remember 1 year ago^^ Event 3 times/day, people online a lot...^^ running around. Waiting for event. Dueling. Killing. Talking. Trading. Laughing. It is a lot of fun. and later some problem came. GM quit. > Server Emt, Now still Emt agian xD
    With my idea " Should be more active GM online. Giving event each day 1~2 times. " Then people will come alot^^
    Dont blame me about my Eng:p Sr Not good English!

7. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

After they will fix the dam drops and the siege sistem ...we could say that the server has a chance to grow .
    Atm no theres no chance .

As GM i tried to bring this into discution but was just usless .

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
    3 people like this.
  8. chavdar

chavdar New Member

Siege system is really important. RIght now i have crafting to level 500 and i want to make Master Carved but e need fortress and we can't take it...

9. piki490

piki490 New Member

the most of fun with me ( dont know about other ) , Besh is a really good place for me to farm items. but drop sux:))

10. Twoofie

Twoofie Getting there

We need more GMs. I think so at least...

11. chavdar

chavdar New Member

The gm problem is a big deal as Twofie said. When i need gm help i can't find a single one online. And yes they are humans and they have their life too. This is why we need more gm lets say 3 gms more.

12. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

Do not expect new gms soon . I realy tried to bring this in discution but i was speaking with a wall >.>

13. Unfavored

Unfavored PvP Mastermind Forum Legend

14. Zeusblade

Zeusblade New Member

In response, too many people didn't know english language. That's why they don't come to forum.

15. Twoofie

Twoofie Getting there

We have 3 as far as I know, but only 2 I really see online most of the time. Ash is really good with helping people but you have to give Memnoch a couple days to re-adjust. He just was put as an AM yesterday but he really does a good job when it comes to events and such.

As Unfavored said, yes, applicants are kinda low, but we also need GMs that speak English and use correct grammar. I'm sorry but I lose faith when I see a GM use half assed spelling. Take pride in the fact that you're a GM and put forth a little effort... I'm not saying any of ours do now, but in the past... yeah... I'm leaving it at that.

16. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

1 AMT and 1 HGM = 2 ^^

You didn't saw any AM on cuz ashlin is atm very bussy . And Mem is in instalation mode . And ofc i'm no longer a am .

17. Zeusblade

Zeusblade New Member

yeah :'( too bad that..

18. Alistiar

Alistiar New Member

Well then as player i think we should help the other ones just to take some of the stress of the few GMs we have unless its very important. if you see someone who needs help take the first step try and help them just don't ignore them and call them a noob or anything like that. it will help the server grow as a whole as well i mean when new people come the will just see a lot of high level people who wont wanna help them and just shun them its kinda cruel and well makes people feel unwanted. and well if its really big try to bring it to a gm when they have time they will get to it i promise. like said before they are humans and have lives too.

Don't just put it on the GMs to bring people. Do your part put the server out there lets bring crystal back to its former glory.

1 person likes this.
  19. Sileria

Sileria Expert Forum Legend

You don't have to be a grammar whore to be competent. Don't discriminate against someone for using improper English - that should have no bearing on how you perceive their quality of work as a GM.

20. ::B::Y::O::B::

::B::Y::O::B:: Expert Forum Legend

hmm i wonder if i could trade my items on gamez fer stuff on crystal u.u