1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Not too many people...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Twoofie, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Twoofie

Twoofie Getting there

Eh it kinda came out wrong. I just want to be able to understand my GM. I don't want "omg gais pull it tgther n lissen to mee" coming from my GM. I would rather, "Hey guys be mature and listen" or something like that. If they do a good job as GM, awesome, but even better if it's even 50% easier to understand them.

2. Memnoch

Memnoch Proficient

Tell your friends to play and tell them to tell their friends to play. That should raise it some. Heck I tell anyone interested in online gaming.

Twoofie it is a shame more people are not active on the forum or more less Crystals problem with low population. I personally would love to see more players making an effort to make the community grow by either coming up with suggestions such as new events to attract players, leaving input on different bugs, players looking into bugs to help the staff out in fixing them quicker, inviting new people to play crystal, mentioning crystal to friends that play similar or even totally different games exposing them to a new style of gaming that they may have never tried before and would love, etc...

Realistically unless a lot more people put in a greater effort I see crystal keeping a steady pace or taking a very long time to grow our population.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
    1 person likes this.