1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

It's sort of sad really...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Twoofie, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Twoofie

Twoofie Getting there

Before I begin, no flaming. Please. It's childish and stupid.

So I came back to Crystal after almost eight months. Back when I played, Elyos and Asmodian were pretty evenly matched and PvP was fun, yet irritating at times. ;) But the point is... what happened? Asmodians have the core, which they deserve, if the Elyos we left behind have really been that lazy. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE is having duels in Sanctum.

Please people, you complain about Crystal not having the life that it used to. If you can match each other in duels, why not take the core or at least put some power back into the abyss? I saw almost six Elyos just dueling each other today! For an hour. That is more than enough people to handle the Asmodians roaming the Abyss.

I am sorry for the rant, but if Crystal is to return to what it was, we need people to play the game. Thanks for reading.

4 people like this.
  2. Emb

Emb Proficient

just go on the underdog side and kick ass like a pro :p

3. Twoofie

Twoofie Getting there

LoL, we're trying to. It's hard when we still have equipment from V1.3 I think it was. Not to mention, all my Sorc's gear is magically gone. Whee.

4. Emb

Emb Proficient

vote your ass off or somethin LOL shoulda been votin them damn 8 months woulda got urself some abgs :p

5. Twoofie

Twoofie Getting there

I would have if I had access to the internet those 8 months. RL kinda made a turn for the worse, so there's really nothing I can do there. But I am voting now so that's what counts. Kinda getting off-topic aren't we? :)

6. Beren17

Beren17 Banned

Asmos can have all the abyss if they want too...myeyes are fixed in gelkmaros

7. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

Low rate server + bugs = Not good

1 person likes this.
  8. Thestrawhatpirate

Thestrawhatpirate Unknown Veteran

It happens everywhere people duel in sanctum and pandemonium but elyos over do it

9. Twoofie

Twoofie Getting there

Crystal isn't a low rate, it's mid rate... :/

10. Twoofie

Twoofie Getting there

I don't care if they do it, I just wish some people knew the meaning of moderation. And yes they do. I've seen a couple Legions do it, but i'm not going to start pointing fingers.

11. HEX

HEX Legendary Member

Yeah elyos are very lazy ^^

And wait o_O .. asmos took the core fort ^^ ?

12. Twoofie

Twoofie Getting there

Well, the ones we left behind are. I wouldn't say Supernatural is lazy, we went to the core yesterday and took 5 Artifacts before Trebla appeared out of freaking nowhere. We don't own them anymore, but it's the fact that we tried. If we had a bigger group and better gear, we could have taken it.

And no, I think the fort's conquering race is Baleur right now. Hope I spelled that right. :/ Probably didn't. LoL but if they do, I will be super disappointed.

13. xapphire

xapphire New Member Forum Legend

Can't really just say elyos are lazy most days when my legion mates and I go asmo hunting in core/gelk/hieron we can only find a few....when we check (by logging an asmo char) say theres around 15-30 asmos online and atleast half of them are afk/standing in pand >.<(last time they were talking about boobs in pand rofl...productive) and even when we camp prim/gelk towns and spam asmo lfg chat barely any show up...except maybe on weekends (last weekend was some nice group pvp at gelk untill the sm's showed up >:O dam you hex).

So what if we duel in sanc? after running around core/gelk/heiron for 3 hours and finding maybe 3 asmos theres nothing else to do but practice duels

About core artifacts...whats the point? u get what 1k ap....wooo awesome....next day u log in and amsos take it back...

1 person likes this.
  14. sagel321

sagel321 New Member

I want a good set to get pvp and stuff... i guess i ll go to Besh and farm some good combo... OH WAIT ITS BUGGED....!

1 person likes this.
  15. Twoofie

Twoofie Getting there

I guess it's more about the principle behind it. If you're proud to be Elyos, go in there and consecutively put them in their place, making them lose their AP. But what do you get from dueling? I'd say 1k AP is a lot better than boosting your egos through non-productive battle.

I'm not harassing you, I just want people to start bringing the competition back to the game. otherwise, this server will stay in a rut, and nobody wants that.

16. huehuehue

huehuehue New Member

Yeah, the best way to get some pvp back is to fight over artifacts and such things. Me and my legion mates took over some artifacts in gelkmaros some time ago and quickly saw asmodians in gelkmaros trying to take it back and we had some nice pvp for a few minutes until they died and gave up and we had to leave. I hunt with my sin/sorc in gelkmaros/heiron/beluslan but I've given up on beluslan and heiron now that I find about 1-3 asmodians per day in gelkmaros. It's really sad. I'm not even into duels so I just half afk all days/nights long or play another game. For me this server is trying to cling on to the last signs of life before dying, if not already dead. I'm only here because of friends :<

To be honest I don't even feel like voting and try to get better gear anymore. But I still do it sometimes because it would be nice to see the server I spend time on alive.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  17. Twoofie

Twoofie Getting there

You shouldn't give up so easily. If you really feel the server isn't doing well, don't just give up, try to improve it and help. Ask anyone you know if they would like to play, and expand our audience.

Speaking of which, does anyone know if we can add ourselves to Facebook or any other social networking site if we haven't already? I know a lot of games do, but since we are a private server I'm not sure we can.

18. huehuehue

huehuehue New Member

I searched on Facebook and found 3 groups, but they seem to be player made. It would be better if the owner would connect this site with Facebook and create an official group for those who would like it. It's not that much work anyway.

1 person likes this.
  19. Twoofie

Twoofie Getting there

Carl or AShtar would have to be the ones to set it up if it's to be official. Player made just get trashed and off-subject, plus those two know more about the server than we ever could.