1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Banned due to Multi-Voting (Permanent or Temporal)?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by nashtyblue, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nashtyblue

nashtyblue Proficient

any word from the admin about this? its been 3 days. please give us concrete statement about this. and put something on my ban system. atleast message coming from gamezaion admin. again the ip address where i was playing is dynamic. and voting is not secure. anyone can fool around and use your character's name using the fake ip address and then ban due to multi voting which is against your will because of not secure voting system. there is no one to blame on this especially players. it's admin. you should put more tight security on voting system. atleast authentication that the person is legit owner of a particular toon.

2. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

That's a good suggestion - being able to vote only if you're logged in. And perhaps remove the kinah reward, just voting by account.

3. nashtyblue

nashtyblue Proficient

what is happening to the admin? no answer until now. its been 4 days. i already pm alente and uthi but no message from them too. anyone? omg! are you all sleeping? ban system still empty of message from admin. and my character is still block. i been posting for almost 4 days now and no one comes to atleast give a word. omg!

4. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Basically if you get banned by an Admin you cannot appeal in any way. If you have a really truthful and convincing stuff to speak, email admin@gamezaion.com

5. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

+1 totally good idea.

6. GraveXD

GraveXD Shhhhhh♪ (*'-^)- v(^_^ Forum Legend

Multi Voting Is a permanent Ban of both accounts.

7. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

Its a one in a million chance someone is using the same IP as you by using a proxy.. So nice try on using that for an excuse..

Multi-voting is a permanent ban. Carl's already up'd the security on the voting system once, hence why you get banned now for multi-voting.

Although, its not a bad idea to make so the person has to sign on to vote though.

8. nashtyblue

nashtyblue Proficient

permanent banned alright. i'll get even with other players i have encounter before. since no logging in during voting well just hope i haven't encounter your name or else i'm gonna spam the voting using fake ip as what had happened to me. more ban the merrier and the less money this stupid server will have. then we will see how they gonna come up with the fastest solution they can ever come up... maybe just maybe before they can come up with a solution more toons are already banned. well see u on the banning stupid list system they have. they cannot block every proxy so im gonna use it all to vote other names. well those name that i can remember. hahahaha!

as for the developer you created and implemented the banning system. are u sure ur a developer? ur DAL (data access layer)is so lame and so less of a security. i'll give u more problem by voting other's name.

we are no even!

9. Untouched

Untouched Well-Known Member

such a child,please grow up

10. nashtyblue

nashtyblue Proficient

no wonder this gamezaion cannot go on top. its because they are all money face. and money matters with less of a security. great! just great for those who donated something on this shitty server. it's an eye opener that ur account is not secure a simple spamming of fake or proxy address say bye bye to ur beloved toon. ahahahaha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.