1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post lost items during crash

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by hitkill, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shin Akimura

Shin Akimura New Member

I lost my ice black breastplate +4 ice plate graves+1 and one Anuhart Gladiator Greaves +15 in Trader someone bought it but i have not received Kindah.
    acc:shinleta
    iin game:Madokaa<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://www.gstatic.com/translate/sound_player2.swf" id="tts_flash" width="18" height="18"></object>

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  2. Zakeru

Zakeru New Member

well....the things are like this: i love this server but without my kinah i can't do anything...i'm 55 lvl and i only have 500.000 kinah....i am waiting for an answer for 12 hours....(yes i'm waiting since morning) please tell me what is going to happen...i'm in big need. i really need my 80m.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  3. zazz99

zazz99 New Member

account:zazz99
    character:zzazblamymatazzz

i lost 2 items i had in broker couragous brestplate
    and anuhart gladiator plat pauldrons

4. Asmirandah

Asmirandah New Member

GM's/head GM's / admins .. please pay attention on this incident. take the responsiblity of what happened on that server crash which make us players suffer for that lost items. i know that some may think that our items may not cost that much but we put our deepest effort to have it.

thank you for helping us out and made this thread hitkill.. =')

5. shanica

shanica New Member

yes, i agree, eventhough some items we lost are not too expensive but since we exerted our effort on having those items, we should have them back. and GMs, pls dont ignore us, pls do evrything you can about this:pouty:

6. Zakeru

Zakeru New Member

i could not agree more about this.please do everything u can cause 80m for you may be a small ammount but for me it's needed now.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  7. tatae12

tatae12 New Member

user:tatae12
    IGN:Teffanie

well I did not really lost any items just roll back..but i lost my kinah...i spent 500m to get my set to +15 but during the server crush it went back to 0..and my weapon back to 0...my weapon was +10 that time and spend 200m buying L70 stones ...come to think of it ABG bow is hard to enchant ..hope you will help me with this...

GM's/Game Admins hope you really have to block or ban those people who are using hacks...I really love the game and I assume others too...Thnks GM Hitkill aslos to others...

8. EXTRANGHERO

EXTRANGHERO New Member

Lost item during crash.

Dear GM,

I have an account named Hardrocker, I am fan of dueling other players and sometimes I hunt some group of Elyos in the Beluslan because I am an Asmodian(Gladiator).
    I always want to enchant items to make it +15. Honestly speaking, I know that their is a bug in enchanting an item to make +15 without a single failure since +1 up to +15.
    The other day, I sell some items in the brooker (Tahabata's Spear+15 and Tahabata's Dagger+15). Yesterday, when i went to the brooker, I was surprised because only the Tahabata Spear +15 was sold, but the Tahabata dagger+15 was not there. I mean, it was not sold, and it not in the brooker. My question is where is it now?.
    If u can tell me where, I will tell you the specific bug in enchanting items without failures.

9. ryee

ryee Proficient

lol BS.
    i can tell your lying.
    you didnt lose anything from your warehouse.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and about the EAT Mail..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your skill bar changed and moved.
    so im guessin you took the other screenshot way before.

10. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

Thats why gms take time to resolve the issues! many dupped items and non coesive proves.

11. hitkill

hitkill Well-Known Member

Closed untill server is back up. and untill i have more info from Head GM about this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.