1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

IP Adress Server issue with Siel

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Xlogan, Aug 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xlogan

Xlogan New Member

Hello,

I have seen some players facing the same problem that I did, I had another post about this but this one should clear things out.

Basically this problem occurs randomly without any warning one day your playing normally the next you get the massage "You are already logged in" after another attempt to log in you pass the log-in screen and you move to the Rules screen, you press start and you get the massage "You are disconnected from the server".

I have tried every possible solution in the book and yet nothing worked out for me and here are some of them.

1- I tried logging in to Siel from another location ( a friend's house ) and I was able to do so without any problems.
    2- I formatted my pc.
    3- Changed the router.
    4- Reinstalled Aion.( Normally )
    5- Copied a Working Version 2.5.0.3 of Aion from a friend.
    6- Asked for an unstuck request.
    7- Made another account and was able to log in from my location to Lumiel Only but not Siel "Still gives the same massage".

Have in mind that these are not necessarily steps but rather individual measures.

I am not an IT genius but I believe the server ( Siel ) is rejecting my IP for some reason , I am not using any IP changing program of any sort.

I have to mention that my account is not banned.

I am asking the Admins to kindly look this issue up, and I apologize for double posting about this issue.

2. Bits

Bits Resentful Forum Legend

Happens if I get dced but lets me back on after a few attempts.

1 person likes this.
  3. qatarfire

qatarfire New Member

please fix his problem quickly

hey admin dudes, :rightful:

please fix Xlogans problem quickly, its not as fun to hunt elyose all by my self :pinched:

I hope it gets fixed soon Bro :whistling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.