1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problem with update to 2.6v

Discussion in 'Problems' started by aianee, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aianee

aianee New Member

At first, Im sorry if some topic like that already exist, I'm just a bit confsuded about big number of all topics.

I have problem with update to 2.6. I downloaded client 2.5 by fileplanet (there is still no version 2.6) and now it's not compatible with NcsoftLauncher, what's mean that I can't update. It's showing that Aion is installed, but not correctly, there is an information "Error during last operation". Repairing is not working. If somebody will ask before can I install Aion by Launcher, answer is "no". I had problems with installing it by launcher, always there is info "The install information cannot be downloaded. Please, try in few minutes.". I tried to install it in NA and EU version, as administrator and not, I reinstalled Launcher many times but nothing working. If somebody has any idea what could I do with it, I will wait for answer.

I would like to ask also, if nothing will work, will GamezLauncher work correctly with 2.5 version of client?

2. Bits

Bits Resentful Forum Legend

Yes, but it's updating to 2.6 on the 21st.

3. aianee

aianee New Member

Yes, but information in game is saying that we need to update client to 2.6 by NcsoftLauncher.

4. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

You will need to either redownload Aion using the NcSoft Launcher or you will need to wait until someone uploads a copy of 2.6 so you can download it from somewhere it sounds like.

5. aianee

aianee New Member

Ok, thank you anyway, I hope somebody will upload new client soon :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.