1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Offical] Voting system Thread

Discussion in 'Problems' started by MzBella, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashyyy

Ashyyy Buy me a pint :3

Make sure your selecting the server correctly and that your doing everything right :3

~~

2. troyaa

troyaa New Member

I am doing right, I do loguin in the account choose server and vote in the 5 site only that does not pass of 1000 the credits ... Am to the 3 days trying to vote and do not get, need help want for vIP and have wasting time .

3. Ashyyy

Try making a new character, leveling it to 20+ then voting with that character, I know thats fixed several peoples vote bugs so far :3
    Alternatively donate if you've got the money ^_^

~~

4. Ryoleon

Ryoleon New Member

K, thats alot of work to test for. Let me just say that i have been logged out of the game for the past 9 hours (quit it this morning) And i just voted and still have not recieved kinah. You said you created a new character, could that have anything to do with it?

5. troyaa

troyaa New Member

With that voting system you does not choose anymore character to vote, before gave for choose the character and to vote. Only that now do not give , ( Now is alone to choose the Server and to vote in the site ) Tense no GM or moderator for inform me what it is happening .

6. Ashyyy

Hmm idk, sometimes when i vote i don't get the full 50, but i just wait for the nxt time and it gives me the full :p best of luck fixing it :) sorry i cant help more

~~

7. darkjong99

darkjong99 New Member

Here is the trick when your voting, always click the server before clicking the site your voting on in every single site.
    meaning click server, click a voting site, put the text needed to complete it, go back to voting page, click the server again, click the next voting site, and so on and so on. always get the fill vote and even the money.

About the money bug, there are requirements you need to do in order to get the money when voting. You must put some money on the accuont warehouse first. Then before your about to vote, log in you char in game and on site and wait for a few mins (try about 5 mins). Then logout your char in-game then vote the way I told you before. Works every time and I just played for about a week now :D. Have fun.

8. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

I don't know, but it's certainly the only thing that has changed for me.

And yes, it's a lot of work, so I don't expect anyone to do it, but I would be glad to see if we could see some tests and results.

9. troyaa

troyaa New Member

Expensive friend , I do everything right, vote everything in the good . I stopped voting in my tells do a test. I did other it tells for see I went navigator problem and managed to vote in her of good, already the other day when I was to test vote in my account again bug in the 1000 and does not pass anymore of this. I did a test and proved that I was some problem in the account. Bug and does not pass of 1000 .

10. darkjong99

darkjong99 New Member

hmm, it means you have to donate for the last 500. what a cruel way to stop you senseless. There must be a thread to tell us this, maybe. If only a staffer would enlighten us about this "bug".

11. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

This is so strange. After forcing myself to disconnect and immediately voting, I got 500k kinah in my AWH. This has never ever happened to me before. The only thing I've done is create a new character recently. Why is it that this has only just not started to take effect? It doesn't seem to matter whether or not you are disconnected or quit naturally, but I still do not know why I have only just now begun to receive kinah. I did try voting while logged into the game. I "logged out" (went to Character Selection) and got back on and did not receive kinah. So yeah, that still doesn't work.

12. THEDoc81

THEDoc81 New Member

Azra I followed your steps by waiting 5 mins and nothing. That's weird. Now that we're talking about new characters, I can say (maybe it's just a case) that I started to not receive any kinah after having created other chars and left them at level 1 in Ishalgen. Maybe it's supposed to have them at least level 10 in order to use Warehouse in Altgard? I'll level them and I'll let you know in 12 hours.

13. consest

consest New Member

voting prob

i have voted soo many times but why doesnt my character recieve any kinah for voting........:sad::sad::sad::sad:

14. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Account warehouse sir?

15. consest

consest New Member

where can i find the account warehouse?

where can i find it?
    :w00t:

16. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Account warehouse? Its just your normal warehouse mate.

17. consest

consest New Member

it doesnt have any kinah T_T
    :sad

18. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Oh :< that is weird o.o;

idk what is going on then.

19. consest

consest New Member

T_T gm can you help me?

20. Macaco

Macaco New Member

Problem with login and vote

Hello, I have two problems:
    By voting no gain credits and I can not see where to change items on the site.
    When attempting to login with my char I get the following message: You can not access the game through this IP. (22)

What is this? Is there a solution?
    Thanks for the help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.