1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

unavailable in your country

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Adagio, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adagio

Adagio New Member

i got a "fail to initialize the game" before, did shiz and blah blah, repairing, repairing, repairing and blah and blah,
    then i went to the forum and i found a dude with same prob. whose fixed his with deleting some files inside his L10N, followed his instruction and tadaa the fail-to-initialize is gone (huraay !!) and then i got a "this program is unavailable in your country" (gyaaaaaaaa !!!), While, my client is set to "North America" already

i read some stickies and tried to fix this by (as said in it) to set the client to north america which is already set, then did repair, then reinstalling the gamez launcher - doesnt work

tried to set the client to Europe, did repair, reinstall gamez launcher - doesnt work

tried to set it back to the North America, did repair, reinstall the gamez launcher - still doesnt work nyahhhaha

files i deleted are:
    deu.pak inside Ncsoft\Aion\L10N\DEU
    enu.pak inside Ncsoft\Aion\L10N\ENU
    fra.pak inside Ncsoft\Aion\L10N\FRA

errrr .. as i dont have much brain juices left >.> hope theres someone who can help me figuring out some ways to fix this , been 2 days lol

edit__________________________________________
    tried the client with both NA & EU from NClauncher
    tried the client with both NA & EU from CC file manually inside the aion folder
    tried those with repairing and reinstalling the gamezlauncher already

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  2. Bits

Bits Resentful Forum Legend

I'm getting the same error on my other pc and nothing has fixed it so far. Hopefully someone can come up with a solution.

Edit: Finally got it to repair and I reinstalled the launcher, works fine now.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  3. Adagio

Adagio New Member

bump ! :X

4. evilset

evilset Expert Forum Legend

Just install gamezlauncher and run it from there. You are having CC (country code) 2 which is EU. Our server supports CC 1 (NA).

5. Adagio

Adagio New Member

tried to reinstalling the gamezlauncher + did change the CC (both changing the file manually & thru the Nclauncher), yet i still got the error :|

6. Teilak

Teilak Banned

Delete your Lion folder, run a repair. Make sure your "Language options" are set to english.

[​IMG]

7. skarpz

skarpz Away ~ Forum Legend

Like evilset said. :p

8. Adagio

Adagio New Member

like i said before, does not work -.-

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  9. sucxevious

sucxevious New Member

Im also got the same problems. 1 i got some strange Korean symbols on options and on my Char Name, then i try to connect and get a error and aion is down. Some1how i made it and fixed that with the language (still dont know how i did it) but now when i want to play it says not in NA (all options are in NA) cc= 1. Still wont work. somehow i think its the launcher who wont get installed correctly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.