1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Instance's drop rate.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by xenrayz, Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xenrayz

xenrayz New Member

So.. Me and my girlfriend is pretty new to this server.
    When we started to play here and made some Beshmundir/Lut/Theo lab etc.
    All the drops was ok, sure BT missed the orange drops but still dropped besh items.

So for a bonus start kick we donated for ViP accounts to help out with drop of items.

But after the 30/8 update where drop list was updated all the instances drop's went to hell.
    Theo lab no longer drop anything, no weapon or any other items you go there for just normal flux stuff and mana stones.

Same with Udas temple and BT. Just some few bosses in BT still drop a single beshmundir item.

So now we are here with new payed ViP for reason to get items and we can't get a single thing, with the ViP's time ticking.

It would be very nice if the developers looked into this issue and made a fix for it as soon as possible.
    Even if it would be to put back the old drop list, cuze it was WAY better then this.

That's all! Thank you for your time.

2. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Lol i just did a run with some friends from the legion , We killed all the bosses except SW/Macunbello
    Not only we didn't get any orange(eternal) item , we did not even get a single beshmundir item , a yellow one. Just 4-5 blues from all the bosses , including isbariya the resolute.
    It's a high rate server , we need high drop rates , i will talk with our developer about it.. it really sucks :/

For now ,all i can say is be patient please , the dev is just 1 for siel/lumiel and crystal , he has lots of work.

EDIT: We also were VIP.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
    2 people like this.
  3. kosuke85

kosuke85 New Member

Yes I've noticed this too. I've done BT twice this week, once today and once yesterday and NOTHING higher than blues dropped and only 1 blue at that.

4. maplekoya

maplekoya Getting there Forum Legend

They most likely updated the old loot table with a new one when they updated. This needs time to be readjusted. Not just Instances, all drops are screwed up now.

5. NOIA

NOIA Getting there

I think that It must be a kind of bug after the update, whe should report GM. Of course they know this is a high rate server (I hope lol).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.