1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New 55, confused O.o

Discussion in 'Questions' started by kolxponka, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kolxponka

kolxponka New Member

Hi, been playing Gamez for almost 2 weeks and just got my first 55! But I have no idea what to do now...I see people running ( I suspect) instances, and wanting to trade gear in LFG channel. Well how do I get gear and everything for pvping in the abyss. Any help would be awesome, I just ask to please not use acronyms on me, cuz I have no idea what most of them mean yet lol!

55 Cleric
    Siel

2. azatek

azatek New Member

Well...find a legion...and find some good people to help you... :) is the only way..sadly

3. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

I hope you've been voting for those 2 weeks....

1 person likes this.
  4. kolxponka

kolxponka New Member

haha indeed i have, but i have very little points :(

5. AeRoXeR90

AeRoXeR90 Invincible Knight Forum Legend

You needed 2 weeks for becoming lv 55? o_O WTF

Whatever, yea find some nice mates which help you going into instances and farming equipment.

6. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Takes people different times. When I first started it took me 1 month. Now it takes me 30min.

7. nymphette

nymphette Proficient

Yeah it all depends on who you know and what you know. If you dont know that you can just do certain campaign quests and lvl to 55 in like an hour at most then yeah it's going to take awhile

8. AeRoXeR90

AeRoXeR90 Invincible Knight Forum Legend

I'm well-known in the quests and game and I also have a VIP account but I cant lv up to 55 in 30 minutes, make a video and show me how u do that in 30 mins LOL. I need around 3h to get to 55.

9. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

shut up, it took me 4 months to get my first character (cleric) to 55 -.-

10. Temarii

Temarii Expert

Did you hit one mob per day? o_O

11. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

>__> i got her to 36 and then i made 4 other characters,

12. skandulf

skandulf Getting there

Considering that NO ONE here answered your question correctly or in a useful way, let me give you some advice:

1. Yes, Get into a LEGION (Clan), one that does Instances. They will help you going on Instances and get Gear for your character. BUT about this one... There is a little problem right now... See, its been 7 days since there is a BUG on the server that NO BOSS on those instaces have DROPS. In other words. You Kill it, loot it, and end up with Shards only, cause none of the bosses in Instances are droping armor/weapons, doesnt matter if you are VIP. So youll basically have to wait till the bug is resolved.

2. Yes Voting and Donating would be the only option right now. But Cheapest/Decent armor will cost you 1.5k Points ($15.00 USA value).

3. Dont become VIP, the use of VIP is farming Bosses like Yammenes and TAHA and trading those for other VIP armors/weapons and since they cant be farmed, its a waste of time. The extra AP is not worth it cause you DONT HAVE GEAR, Extra exp you already 55, Extra DROP RATE % doesnt matter cause BOSS DROPS is 0 even with VIP, well... You get the point right?

4. Go get some Elder from mobs and other 50+ Armor/Weapons, Use nice Manastones on them, extra gear break it to make Enchantment stones to get those to +15 and go do Crucible Challenge. In there you can get medals. 521 per run, this means 134 runs before you can get a 70k medal Piece. TAC ARMOR/Weapons are worth 30k to 70k medals a piece or by donating/voting (2.5k Points = $25.00 USA). I tell you to get Elder and other gear for crucible cause if you arent be prepared for tough fights...

Hope this helps you.

Have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.