1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I am NOT transferring to Lumiel -.-!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Razor, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

Proud to be lumiel? frankly speaking when i enter in Gamez i really don't know what's the distinction of the 2 servers. it's just happen that i pick siel because it is on top^^. saying close stigma is strategic game how about open stigma are you saying we are dull>? oh god it's just a game dont apply this on reality. feel good to be lumiel coz it make you smart hahahah

2. gurgelstock

gurgelstock New Member

So now all whiners and *****ers are coming to lumiel because siel is beeing a bad girl? And soon there will be shitloads of "remove stigma system from lumiel" threads because suddenly you actually need stuff to get other stuff - and what kind of perverted sense is that supposed to make? Looks like the days of lucid lumiel are counted..

3. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

you know you quoted the guy who plays siel who doesn't want lumiel because there's no zerg...

i wanted this emphasized cause it just told me who you really are on what you were saying to the guy you quoted...

4. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

I go in Lumiel for the Stigma System, dear. My point was that I want my name -.-

5. ahKin

ahKin Proficient

We are talking about some names have been taken , as what happened with me as well =.=" , they should find a solution for this since yesterday I found a char named "Untouch" , and the problem that many players making millions chars just to get platinum medals heh so our IGN's are the victims ...

6. gurgelstock

gurgelstock New Member

I did get that its just that along that conversation it seemed people were transfering to lumiel because of zerging.

Isn't there some kind of max character limit per account? And if not, why not?

7. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Ah you are that zerger sorc,we got zerged from asmo few weeks back in belu,you were there xD

8. Booshido

Booshido New Member

hurry and come to lumiel, it's boring Y_Y, i mean erm its super fun come come,

​Merge Servers lulz

9. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

I just give comment for people especially his friend tell him the Close stigma = Strategic Pvp. it just happen that me and all other sieler's just pick siel server. i dunno knw about the difference between siel and lumiel that time. the matter of fact that many lumieler's think that they are really good and siel is for dull people because of open stigma.that's what they intend to say to all sieler's. i have read many thread and people posting against siel to degrade the server. dont bother to reply by this it's just my opinion.. ^^

10. ilbreezeli

ilbreezeli The Anti-Troll

Derphoria
    Failphoria
    EuphoriaBR
    xxxEuphoriaBRxxxpinnoynaruto
    pick one

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.