1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A Quest Problem

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Kuroiteiken, Sep 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuroiteiken

Kuroiteiken New Member

Hello, i'm trying to do The Hand Behind the Ice Claw quest. But i have a problem. i found Altar of trial, and meat. but when i go there, i cant find find to where i use my flint or meat. i looked up at guides, it says there is a place to roast meat. but i cant find that in here.

Also, this is irrevelant with my quest, but sometimes after video's, game screen is getting red, after that game crash.

2. ShadowRayz

ShadowRayz Proficient

There's a small fireplace you roast it. its just clicking it as i remember.
    the tiger will come out and you kill it.

you mean after the cut-scenes it crashes sometimes? ... video card driver...too much pressure on CPU/GPU ...try changing resolution, there could be a lot of reasons for it i'm afraid.

3. Kuroiteiken

Kuroiteiken New Member

I looked everywhere in altar, but i cant find that fireplace. i looked everywhere in altar. but there isnt any of them.

nope, after some scenes, windows become red. its like when i open journal window, background become red instead of usual color.
    i have radeon 6850 video card. it have 1gb gddr5 ram - 256bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.