1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Important Offical Bug Report Thread

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Carl, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

2. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

3. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    candy buff disapeared
    Bug Description
    candy buffes disapeared after get feared
    How to Reproduce
    get candy buff and some1 fear you

4. Kanaderu

Kanaderu New Member

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    I can not complete the quest "Rescue the prisoners" and "Learning the language Balaur"
    Bug Description
    In the first NPC do not go after me, and the quest is reset to talk to them. In the second quest mob in the textures, while others are too far...
    How to Reproduce
    Try to do these quests ...

5. Ellexis90

Ellexis90 Expert

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    ~*Blessing of wind ~*Promise of wind ~* godstones ~*Wall Of Steel ~*Whirling Strike ~*Shield of Fate ~*Physical Defence bug ~* Log out Log in bugs
    Bug Description
    ~ Blessing of Wind - For 30 sec, there is a 100% chance of inflicting additional damage to the target each time you attacks. Stigma Skill
    ~ Promise of Wind V - For 30 min, has a 5% chance to inflict additional damage on the target whenever you attacks.
    ~ Godstone - Godstones have a % chance to hit target that can't be resisted*
    ~ Wall Of Steal - You parry the next 12 physical attacks for 30 sec.
    ~ Whirling Strike II - Inflicts 719~723 damage by dashing to the target within a 15m radius. Stigma Skill.
    ~ Shield Of Fate I - Blocks 10 attacks for 30 sec with shield defense. A shield required Stigma Skill.
    ~ Physical Defence - the damage negligent from an physical attack
    ~ Log out log in bugs - when you log out your character should remain in your under any statis effects you have logged out with, unless you have been logged out for more then 5mins
    How to Reproduce
    Chanter Skills
    ~ Blessing of Wind - I tested this out with on an AM - it doesn't give any bonus damage, test using only auto attack first, second time tested using skills still added no damge
    ~ Promise of wind - We tested with a chanter healing and me using auto attack untill the duel ended by time and i didn't get one proc, tested this 3 times. first time was using only auto attacks, second time was using only skills, third time was skills + weaving

~Godstones can be resist again with mr set higher mr you have the more you resist

Glad skills
    ~Wall of Steel - Ment to parry 12 attacks, instead parrys for 30secs or untill the buff wears off
    ~Whirling strike - Dash the target - you still hit the target but stop half way doesn't finish the full skill

Temp skills
    ~Shield of fate - Ment blocks 10 attacks instead blocks for 30secs or untill the buff wears off

Physical Defence bug
    ~Parry and block 0damage when the attack is low damage - auto attacks and some skills if the damage is to low the target that is blocking or parrying will recieve no damage

log out and in bug
    ~when you log out and back in all your skills show no cooldown
    ~when you log out and in again you attack sometimes glitch ( this can stack if a person does it enough times)

Hope all can be fixed soon <33

6. d4r3m3

d4r3m3 New Member

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Beshmundir Temple Death
    Bug Description
    When you die inside Beshmundir Temple people can't see you - so they can't ressurect you - if you relog, you spawn at the space
    How to Reproduce
    Die in Beshmundir Temple

7. D3adMan

D3adMan Proficient

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    1) Stone Skin. 2)wind walk
    Bug Description
    1)Stone skin blocks 3000+ dmg instead of 1600 , at least when u give one hit of 3000+ dmg
    2)wind walk staks with hide and shadow walk and after wind walk is gone u will be out of hide and second hide buff removed, but u will still have the speed reduced until u use skills ,buff 3-4 times or after the duration of the hide or shadow expires.
    How to Reproduce
    1) take a sorcerer and the second i use mi char (sin full Abg for High dmg from one hit ) , then i hit him with Dash and slash full dmg buff and eye or wrath buff to be sure is critical result 3600+ dmg , second time he use the stone skin i use same skill same buffs and crit him below 500 dmg was something like "487" or close so more the 3000 reduced. U must be sure u use a high dmg skill and stable not random dmg.
    2) Take a Assassin use Wind walk then before wind walk expire use Hide II for example and u will se 2 hide buffs until wind walk expire and u will be out of hide with the hide speed.

8. Malleus

Malleus New Member

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Templar - Steel Wall Defense
    Bug Description
    If not manually deactivated, the inability to jump/use wings will occasionally remain in effect, until you have re-swapped to shield/1h weapon, turned the buff on, then manually turned it off. This can happen without weapon switching but seems to happen most often if you switch to a GS while holding sword/shield with the buff active.
    How to Reproduce
    Click Steel Wall Defense with 1h/shield on, then switch to GS and try to jump or use wings. Or use Steel Wall Defense with 1h/shield up, then just attack with it up, and try to jump or use wings. Most of the time the inability to use wings/jump will remain in effect.

9. d4r3m3

d4r3m3 New Member

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Quest: The Shadow Summons
    Bug Description
    At Step 4 (Talk with the Arena Master, Garm) you enter in the Arena to collect some keys to open the last door (http://aion.mmorpg-life.com/quest_images_screenshot/q2076/the_shadow_summons_a9_1.jpg/) - but when you try to kill the monsters and they walk away of their original spawn, they just disappear.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How to Reproduce
    Just do the quest and talk with Garm on step 4 to get into the arena

10. Physicist

Physicist New Member

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    no weathered objects for elyos bug!
    Bug Description
    Elyos should have these gathering opportunities too! But i can never find them in inggison. There is a thread on this somewhere with infos about where they should be. I asked a person in-game today they told me that they could only gather it from asmoes map!

They should be gathered from these places in inggison map http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/aion/Weathered+Objects
    How to Reproduce
    Head to these places on the map and there is no 'weathered objects'

11. teemoor

teemoor New Member

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Relog "blinking" - not invulnerable
    Bug Description
    After you login or relog you are in "blinking" state until you move. That means nothing can harm you. But SM's skill Fear Shriek still affects you while you are blinking.
    How to Reproduce
    Login, don't move, get feared.

12. xfreedom22

xfreedom22 New Member

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Cash Shop Pets bugged.
    Bug Description
    I bought 2 Cash shop pets
    Red Cap Kobok and Mean poroco.

When i Feed them, they do Not Give Items IE enhncment/Manastones, or Mystery gift.

Also Kobok Does not Auto Use Cooked item/Scrolls (cannot place into pet box)

Both Pets are bugged.

Is it Possible to Fix this or Delete my pets and Refund me 2000 Credits

IGN: Chanx
    Siel Server Aion
    How to Reproduce
    possible to Fix this or Delete my pets and Refund me 2000 Credits

IGN: Chanx
    Siel Server Aion

13. mamacita

mamacita Proficient

14. mamacita

mamacita Proficient

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    ressurection
    Bug Description
    you cant ress your friend if you went out of his minimap range and came back to him.. it will say invalid target.. he's greyed out in the group
    How to Reproduce
    die , get out of minimap range.. come back and try

15. mamacita

mamacita Proficient

16. ahKin

ahKin Proficient

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Shield Counter V , Whirling Strike I ,Springing Slice III ,Stumbled target slice on the ground , and "You are far away from the target"
    Bug Description
    1- (Shield Counter V )It suppose to bypass Unwavering Devotion by 100% chance to stun the target .

2- ( Whirling Strike I ) It suppose to dash to the target which it doesn't here since it stops in the middle of the way or so .

3- (Springing Slice III) it suppose to Charge at a stumbled target within 15m but here it's not working properly .

4-(Stumbled target slice on the ground) this problem still exist and didn't fix yet , the target shouldn't slice on the ground and we don't suppose to run after it to use our skills .

5- "You are far away from the target" which it says that and we are so near from the target maybe 2-3 meters and some times 0 distance only and still saying this .
    How to Reproduce
    1-4 try to stumble some one in a duel and you can notice these problems .

"5" it always happens though .maybe in a duel could find it out too .

17. Rxz

Rxz Proficient

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Strike + Spell Resist Scrolls
    Bug Description
    Shouldn't be able to use both at the same time.
    How to Reproduce
    Use both.

18. D3adMan

D3adMan Proficient

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Flash of Speed reuse time wrong
    Bug Description
    In the skill description u see :
    Cooldown: 1:20
    After using the skill is : Cooldown : 1:20(2:59) so takes 3 min for reuse.
    How to Reproduce
    Assassin skill , use the skill and u will see the 3 min reuse time instead for 1,20 min.

19. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Current Spell Cancelling if target leaps
    Bug Description
    Being an update, this is a misunderstanding. Blind Leap/T&SJ/Flash of Speed do not cancel the current cast. Proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3Nl9uKDMjI&feature=player_detailpage#t=211s
    How to Reproduce
    Blind leap while your enemy casts something. It's going to be cancelled. According to the video above, it does not.

20. xenrayz

xenrayz New Member

Bug Report
    Bug Name
    Chanters Mantras
    Bug Description
    When you are in a group with 2 chanters or more, you can only have 4 mantras if some one try to put a 5:th or high number the start cancel each other.
    How to Reproduce
    Get a group with 2 chanters and try put a put 3 diffrent mantras so in total should be 6 mantras.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.