1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lfg chat bug....

Discussion in 'Problems' started by joanmvf, Sep 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joanmvf

joanmvf Proficient

Lumiel, Elyos Side..

I know this is an issue that everybody know and the team is working on that...

But i have some questions.

Why asmos can see our LFG and we cant see them?

and the most important 1...

Why i only see the same asmos spaming in our LFG chat all the time??? Maybe they know how to abuse the bug.. Do you want me to give names?...

2. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Maybe they do know how to abuse it, maybe they don't. You can't punish them on a mere assumption :3 Anyways, it's really not that big of an issue in all honesty. On top of that, it'll be fixed soon just like you mentioned.

3. joanmvf

joanmvf Proficient

yep... but its not nice.. cuz we cant organize a group to beluslan/gelkmaros without you knowing where we going.. even when we do location you see it.... so if its not a big issue.. why they dont open the chat for both races????>

4. Jessica

Jessica Guest

even if Im not in your chat I have an elyos mule to read elyos lfg :D like atm there are 18 elyos in Heiron :D

1 person likes this.
  5. Booshido

Booshido New Member

You don't see asmo chat cause your not in our land long enough, as for ely chat i dont abuse it, i talk in it, to elys, as its allowed so long as flaming and insulting is not involved.
    O noes i can see you guys locating me and <Recruit Zerg> big deal not many places to run ^^ only Last Call Rock ™

and it sucks, after my pvp i cant trade stuff cause im still in ely chat QQ

1 person likes this.
  6. joanmvf

joanmvf Proficient

Well for this.. u need to log and relog(asmos and elyos in the same account)... or have 2 intances of the game open(powerful computer)... or 2 computers with the game open...

7. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

it's because you only zerg in inggi... try zerging belu for too long, eventually you will have the same issue...

1 person likes this.
  8. Jessica

Jessica Guest

Well my computer is def not powerful but I have the lowest settings and I only need the object range.
    qq moar, I can trade on elyos LFG :D

9. joanmvf

joanmvf Proficient

Well i have being in belu/gelk for long time.. and never happend to me...

But how i said before... many people maybe know how to abuse of it.. cuz i always see the same names in out chat.

10. Booshido

Booshido New Member

there is nothing to abuse.

11. Ando

Ando Proficient

1. rofl .. LC-rock .. thats a very good one Booshido !!

2. there is nothing we can do about it .. .you die in inggison and after resurect we are in your Chat. And some of the Asmos write then with pidgeons , and some dont. I do it sometimes, but most of the time i switch to combatlog, which is much more interresting. All LC sees in your lfg-channel is: Location.. 100 Asmos, Location.. 3000 asmos .. Lieu ... tons of asmos .. or even lately : location .. Last Call .

Last Call doesnt even has to look for Elyos, we just wait at our rock .. we know the Zergtrain arrives shortly after the first officer suicides and appears in Chat. :whistling:

definetly no abuse... even GMs say we can be there.

12. Liramlis

Liramlis New Member

Its a bug, so everyone using other race LFG is a bug abuser. Simple as that.

And GMs should punish people for using it not say its ok to be there. Its getting ridiculous that Elyos LFG chat is invaded by asmos every single day. LFG is for trading and finding groups for instances/pvp, any kind of spam should not be allowed specially if it comes from people from the other race abusing a bug.

If you get the bug, just relog or try to fix it, if its not possible just shut up and pretend you are not there. Thats what a respectful person would do.

13. Ando

Ando Proficient

)
    you still dont get it, do you ???? there is NOTHING we can do to avoid beeing in the Ely-chat. You can relog, be offline for days ect .. and you are still in elychat next time you die in inggi or heiron. Coming to think of it .. there is something that YOU guys can do... stop zerging us, then we dont die, and thus we are not in your lfg . muhahahaaaa

and btw (just to enlighten your darkness)..... lfG = looking for GROUP , not trade .
    why do you think there is a trade-channel ...OR .. pretend we are not there. :love::whistling:

14. JAER0C

JAER0C Getting there

I bet it doesn't help that LFG gets spammed WTT ALKFJASLKFJKASLFASKJ @)!*!U)#!*(#$!&*(E$!& every two seconds.

15. joanmvf

joanmvf Proficient

Well.. i speak spanish i dont know how to said this in english.. but maybe is the same "advised war does not kill soldier"... so imagine that im in my LFG(Looking For Group) to go belu/Gelk... so.. how playah, shuyi, alexuu, pena, etc... do u want more names? are in our LFG... reading us... when we go there... what do u think we are going to find???

16. ThaPlayah

ThaPlayah .:: Retired ::.

But what can i do?? when i teleport to igg pvping 10-15 mins and after Sendlog QQ i log back and i'm bugged in the lfg chat and i have to ask gm to kick me from game or what? even if i relog again i will be still bugged in the chat so doesnt matter, some ams already kicked us from the game when we were pvping and it didn't help

17. joanmvf

joanmvf Proficient

Yep i understand your point.. but this bug is no helping gamez... it promote zerg from Asmos to Elyos.. cuz u know what we are doing.... where we are on location....

Maybe Gamez team doesnt give a ***** about this.. cuz this bug come from 2.5 Update... so... i dont know what else...

18. liainnya

liainnya Proficient

They wouldnt go there just because of one group which is going to belu/gelk, when there are tons of elys in inggi =) Its not like the players who are in ely chat are spamming ur locations in asmo chat.

19. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

hi. im only online once a week. and i can also read ely lfg chats but i dont bother to reply in any way.

plus i play in net cafe's soo.. imo its more of a game related issue and as for the same names you see in your lfg, well, its prolly not their fault or intention either..

if you dont want the other race to know where you are going then dont locate in lfg chat, quite simple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.