1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Itens Lost and Characters deleted

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Lauerr, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lauerr

Lauerr Rawr!~ Forum Legend

Hello, I`m trying to contact to someone coz when i log in account my characters all have been missed and deleted. So I would like to take back my itens back to go play again!
    Here some itens that I lost :B

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/193/aion07e.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/aion06.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/684/aion05.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/155/aion04.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/aion03.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/aion02.jpg/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/aion01g.jpg/

there's some itens that it doesn't appear like veille's pauldrons, set abg cloth, tac's officer globe, ABG sword, ABG dagger or abg orb coz I have purchased them from Black Cloud Traders Shop!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  2. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

• You agree, that Credits are voluntary transfers of virtual assets from private individuals.
    • Donations are materials given by private persons without receiving anything in exchange.
    • You agree, that by making a donation you are not buying any product or service.
    • To show our appreciation we reward donators with Credits in return for their support.
    • The donations are used to keep the server up and running, as well as improving our network.
    • You agree, that all transactions made are final and will not be refunded in any way.
    • You agree, that virtual assets such as player items will not be restored if lost or stolen.

3. MzBella

MzBella Respected Member

As these images are nice, but this doesn't show any proof as for it being missing and your chars are deleted.

Did you by accident give out your information?

4. Untouched

Untouched Well-Known Member

you are responsible for your own account meaning if you get hacked no action will be taken as the only way you could have gotten hacked was by giving out your account information,visiting a scam site promising you credits/items/kinah/ having poor computer security.

5. Lauerr

No MzBella, I didn't. I'm the only who have my pw.

And do i need to proof that is me? :)

6. Lauerr

so it's the same they say 'gimme ur money and who cares what happen to u later xD"

7. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

sadly welcome to gamez <3 thank you come again~

It has happened to me i lost a full acc >_> abg items scrolls etc all gone.. GG.. -.-"

8. Lauerr

how much itens? >.> damm this is so fack horrible, we get upset with this :/

9. ganbt22

ganbt22 New Member

Hello everyone...

First I Sarutoby Sorc Elyos server Lumiel, gamezaion game since 2010, I would like to demonstrate how disappointed I am with so many Donat's, you do not have a logistics research in the history of player?
    A server at the elaborate and rank as the Top Gamezaion I expected an attitude that helped the players, but I myself would donata seen by the poor organization and support for the players will not do more, I'm not saying that would make a difference but the decay starts at a simple "mistake," Lauer is my girlfriend played together a long time I am older than her on this server, and never witnessed a STEAL! of these, I want to trust the competence of the staff of the ADM gamezaion to communicate what happened, I'm sure that the account was not passed to anybody, I hope the action from a part of you. We are not player's Random. We play because we love this server, very very very much, but unfortunately I have to express how I was upset about what happened, the collaboration of Vildiill peopl ... Puddles ... and the other AM and ADM to solve this case ... we From now on I will be grateful because even without knowing how, I know you might see that this is a real case, I'll be waiting in the waiting. Trust You

10. TartSalad

TartSalad Getting there

Other server do exists.

11. manatinny

manatinny New Member

that must have something u can do, maybe find some logs that got the IP of the other pcs that logged in the acc of Lauer. Online games always have some systems to prevent things like this. And AION is one of the most sofisticate games i`ve ever known. U all just need to make some efforts, right?
    Lauer is a great friend of mine and a very good and active player. Its a shame if her jorney finish like this.
    \o

12. Dukkesa

Dukkesa New Member

Help lauer

Please gm's, find out who are the person who hacked into the account of Lauer and return your items because she donated 3 chare and is not easy to lose even more .. Oh guys let's help

Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
  13. Jessica

Jessica Guest

the mispelling of the word and lack of proof should be enough to say that you wont get your ite'n's back XD, there was one like this before, something just poofed out of nowhere and it reached tons of pages bumped by the thread started and never got a reply and never got it back(I'm assuming with the lack of proof and your explanation not getting hacked and all that then it poofed, which is totally mysterious)

14. Lauerr

Ok there a 0,000000001% go take back my itens i know but I want to know who did thsi to me xD

15. MrShull

MrShull Banned

Lawyer up ^-^

16. Tohuvabohu

Tohuvabohu New Member

I hope that Lauer will get back to the stuff! I know you must certify that he had these things! Ask the Bureau to proceed after this! Sincerely Tohuuvabohuu

17. Orew

Orew New Member

Worst of all is to see people using the items from Lauer and we can not do anything ... Since the Staff finds thatLauer is using it as an excuse to buy new items, the least the staff should do is find out who logged in after herand exchanged items to be ... I donate provide means to maintain the server, nothing better than to value the gifts of the player in its September 3 ABgs lost, lost jewels ... I believe that at least some server must have thecommitment to solve it is horrible to see a friend crying because it was hacked and lose everything unless you bought anything over $ 1,500. If we are here is because we love the server ... do not let this love end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.