1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pvp in abyss.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by iloveoov, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iloveoov

iloveoov Proficient

When will they fix the air pvp?, I have 3 weeks without playing because the abyss pvp non-exist. I recall that the pvp in core in retail is very large, because people are going to collect blood for their set miragent. But here is empty because there is nothing to do. I hate pvping @ iggnison, gelkmaros. Regards.

2 people like this.
  2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

yea i used to love abyss pvp coz while everybody was zerging in balaurea, i could 1 on 1 in peace ^^

3. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

when they bring it back.. my ranger shall rise from the dead once again.

1 person likes this.
  4. PoWeLL

PoWeLL Getting there

Having pvp on Balaurea, its normal to find core empty.. as most of the population prefer ground pvp instead flight pvp. Almost since relics cannot be exchanged and AS instance can run only vips.. there is no reason to go to core right now..

5. krayosan

krayosan Proficient

same here :love:

6. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

just make random spawn bosses in abyss.. and voila ppls starting hunt them..

or something what brings ppls to move on abyss

like: yamennes/stormwing(hard/easy mode ones)/tahabata..
    sema/padma/omega and ragnarok tooks too long to kill thou so i say not put them there

or custom bosses..

7. Yazuki

Yazuki Proficient

What exactly happened to abyss

8. krayosan

krayosan Proficient

abyss pvp died . ;)

9. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

Well .. the psychological effect of barriers in the Abyss destroyed its PvP :D .. Well, I stil fly to the core in order to find whether there is some pvp, but mostly there is none ...

Maybe, if tere would be some "Ap, medals " profit from taking opposing faction artefacts, then there would be more people in abyss ..

As for Relics, Siel Eastern fortress, there is aprox 150 chest .. I had my inventory full two times, and still some chest remained .. you would be able to farm there 900k Ap according to the "retail" exchange rate in about 20 minutes .... Relics WILL NEVER WORK here .. because its is too easy to get them ..

10. reycats

reycats Legendary Member

i cant even go reshanta. i just died just to go near core -.-

11. EnDBR

EnDBR Proficient

no have more!

12. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

huoh.. xD.. this happend since ppls are dum enought to read updates/investigate aion system

1 person likes this.
  13. krayosan

krayosan Proficient

you really can't enter core if you fly head on .

14. JayCrow

JayCrow Few crows short of murder

That's what he means... I'm aware you could do this before in Gamez.. But officially, you're not supposed to fly to core straight on.. It was changed along with the barriers guarding Primum/Terminon. You're supposed to go from the tunnel opening at upper abyss and fly down. Or if your faction owns Kysis/Miren/Krotan AND core fort, then you can just teleport to one of those three and from there to core. Dunno if the teleports even work tho.. xD

15. Phrostytute

Phrostytute New Member

but there is pvp inthe abyss, just not as much. people seem to not know u can get in the core through the top from under Hellfire Array in the upper abyss

16. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

yeah like i say they are idiots.. and wasnt find info how to get there

17. PoWeLL

PoWeLL Getting there

I disagree with you.

Getting medals from artifact is insane.. couse there is no time limitations to get the artifacts and there are a lot of them. Would be a gold medal festival :/ They are made just to have a covered spot and use the artefact skill in siege (dont even know if they work here).

About the abyss pvp situation and the relics.. it can be an solution, wich is setting the fort instances cooldown like retail.. what means 1 fort instance a day and only available for the owner faction. Obviously having retail siege times too. This would bring lot of changes:

- Factions would need to organize themselves in order to siege and get the forts
    - Would bring massive organizated pvp and zergs with an important goal, get the fort to do the instances and get the relics, more ap per day, aslo silver/gold medals.
    - Single pvp or group pvp on abyss to kill ppl trying to enter the instances, couse everyone would try to do them and trying to exchange relics on core.
    - People would have to colabrate each other, making groups to the instances, and sieges. Also legions would be more usefull.

Dont know if staff could set custom cd to instances, this way they could set 0 cd to all instances but abyss ones, and retail cds to fort instances. This wont make the abuse situation with relics you talk about.

The info needed to set the siege times, is on retail forums, and instances settings, retail ppl could help.. more now couse retail accounts are reactivated till octover 3~6 dont remember.

18. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

On Lumiel, there are no rewards from sieges ... sieges occur only in Balauera ...
    You cant get t the upper abss instances, hence you can t get Gold medals ....

Giving out Gold medals this wa would be a fest , yes . but people will atleast be able to get them ...
    I am not talking about 100% "give" rate of those medals, but aproxx 50% .. f.e. .. poeple will be battling over artefacts ... they would gain atleast some "influence" here, where fort doesnt work properly ...

19. PoWeLL

PoWeLL Getting there

But getting medals through artifacts would be too easy for players.. and ppl would abuse and get tons of them. The good way to solve this would be fixing the medal reward on sieges, giving 1-3 gold medals or 1-5 silver medals depending how much ap you get on siege killing oposite faction or boss. Then, setting the reward to the legion owner giving the right count of medals per succesful defence.

Yes, may be not easy to fix it, but is the good way. Dont think giving medals by artifacts would be easy either.

What you say about sieges only in balaurea, etc.. thats what's wrong here. That's what makes this lack of pvp on abyss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.