1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Gms'Management Skill is below Standard. (siel)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by bpvmth, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bpvmth

bpvmth New Member

(Plz understand Grammar, and misspelled cuz my left arm is broken, and im typing it with one hand.)

Before I am going to talk about it, I wanna say its all because from unreasonable banned of leader of our legion Blue Club by Morometi. If you play this server for a long time, all you guys would know Oli. HE PLAYED THIS SERVER 2 YEARS, BUT BANNED BECAUSE OF HACKS?

it is on porgress with Alente with Hanja (ely archer) who also has a char in blue club. Asmo side.

I started to play this server from December 2010. What I thought about Gms was they are very skillfull and kind people, and really do care about users of this server.

When they do some events such as Raid, RVR, and tournament. They r tryin to be fair to all users, and make clear decisions with reasonable facts.

However, what I wanna complain about is Server management and basic computer knowledge of Gms.

First of all, Server Management.

Actually, I am pretty satisfied with this except Hackers. There r pretty a lot of hackers in Gamez, but I do understand as it is not an official server, and hard to blcok all hackers, and I asl do understand most of valuable items are cash for maintaining server.

Second complaint is basic computer knowledge of Gms.

I do really doubt about Gms whether they have even basic computer knowledge.

I wonder if how many Gms can define what is the difference between hack and lag, HOW HACK WORKS, reasons of lag, and even know that the word "lag" is actually has different meaning, but we just used it for conviniences.

Thesedays, Gm workds hard to bann all the hackers for other users, but do they really can recognize whether she is a hacker or is it due to the server, or ping lag?

The third Complaint is actually just for Morometi

Nolja (member of our legion) and I sent ban appeal for our legion leader, Oli, as he cannot speak English to Morometi. And What Nolja and I found was he;s service is really bad as he responses badly, ( Nolja was so pissed and he gave up to talk with him.) but I sent him again as he says he will reconsider it if I show proof. However, what I got was nothing. He didnt even reply. ( Ive waited his answer for 14 days- I thought maybe because he had vacation). He is carried away by power of his position.

I know all Gms r volunteering it for the server as they really thinks about he server and I really appretiate about their contributing, but do they really have enough skill or manner to decide users whether they can play this server or not?.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2011
  2. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

lol what an obvious speedhack. Not much has changed, has it?

3. Downfall

Downfall Well-Known Member

Unfair?.. I didn't even have to see past the first video

you were slowed, no running scroll and still gained all that distance with the sorc not lagging it's obvious speed hacking.

And I don't see how having one arm broken would cause bad grammar can still type fine with the other arm.

4. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

That's also a freakin' long post you made there. If only people put that much effort elsewhere...

5. bpvmth

bpvmth New Member

Sir im pretty sure u didnt read it. U saw the video that proved hackers. I used them for make comparison.

and Bad grammar and misspeling is because its hard to retype.

I always welcom Criticizing, but hope after "Read" it.

6. Chokolaticoco

Chokolaticoco Expert

im not finish reading yet

7. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

There's no way he's getting unbanned, lol. Impressive post nonetheless.

8. bpvmth

bpvmth New Member

XD I know sir. It is freakin long post sir. but its because I really do care about this server and about our legion leader. Plz understand it ^^

9. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

I have to agree with Down on this.

10. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

As much as I agree that some AM's are a bit lacking in their judgment, the video against your friend is just too obvious to be even called a lag. Even if there's a difference in ping the delay should not be that much as the other day I've dueled with my friend with 20-30 ping and I have 200-400+ ping and he just didn't looked like that.

11. Downfall

Downfall Well-Known Member

​Just saw the video of the speedhacker like I said obvious speedhack.

12. MrShull

MrShull Banned

learn english?

Also thats not speed hack.

Thats called click to teleport and it was obvious.

Lagging does not skip but have full motion also he wouldn't be able to attack and use skills normally.

He was hacking end of ****ing story

13. bpvmth

bpvmth New Member

Thank you for ur opinion sir. I understand ur opinioon and I agree with u, but what I wanna say is, it might be because of reeeeeeeeeeeeealy bad ping sir. U can find those ppl at capital map sir ( where there r alot of ppl)

14. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

I've been a GM here for ~6 months and haven't seen anything this obvious get reversed. It's really not going to happen. o.o

15. MrShull

MrShull Banned

Please Lock thread case solved

16. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

lolwhat /10char

17. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

Well the thing is who's lagging? In the recorders monitor everyone is moving smoothly and your friend was the only one moving weird. If it was your friend that was lagging then he wouldn't have moved that much farther as he is delayed he should have moved slowly than the one with a good ping but the thing is he was moving way faster than the recorder. Another thing is those you see in Pande or Sanc in duel that sometimes lag, you will noticed that they actually go forward and back again to their first move and blinks forward again. In the case of your friend he just keeps moving forward.

18. bpvmth

bpvmth New Member

Can I ask u more about Click to Teleport sir? cuz I dont know wat that is.

19. Euphy

Euphy Well-Known Member

/10char
    Yum.

20. MrShull

MrShull Banned

Its a teleporting hacking tool so that when you change ur movement from WASD to click to move so when you click with your mouse you teleport to that spot. you can see thats what hes doing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.