1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GamezAion Launcher Not Working

Discussion in 'Problems' started by thegrimreaper, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thegrimreaper

thegrimreaper New Member

the batch file worked. thanks !!

2. Abraxsis

Abraxsis New Member

So, three quick little things...
    1) it works and opened up Aion for me. however..
    2) its in Korean, and
    3) it wont take me past the ToS page to my character select screen or even server select.

3. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

my question to you is, is this your first time running aion? tends to happen to first timers (happened to me too, bout the korean). the korean issue is part of the client, the way to fix that is this

1. go to your gamez aion folder and delete the L10N folder. if ur net is fast, u can delete the whole thing, if its slow, delete everything except the cutscenes. those r found in ...\Aion\L10N\ENU\data\cutscene\movie (the reason being that the cutscenes dont change anything yet they r over 600mb)
    2. run your ncsoft launcher
    3. go to file -> settings -> advanced and check that region is set to north america
    4. right click aion in the games list -> properties -> language options and make sure only english is checked
    5. right click aion the games list -> repair

this will download the correct english files

you will need to reinstall the gamez launcher after you are done repairing, after that u can come back here and tell us what it does

good luck ^^

4. kcstep2

kcstep2 Getting there

I know it's far from his first time running Aion, but first time running the .bat. He's trying it out now.

5. Abraxsis

Abraxsis New Member

after a long tedious process off repairing and reinstalling and what not, it works now, thanks for the help, much appreciated =) now i can go back to malevite farming woo woo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.