1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

UGH!!! item.pak

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by mical01, Aug 12, 2010.

1. mical01

mical01 New Member

ok so first of all, i know theres probably a ton of threads on this and iv read a bunch of em but couldnt find an answer to my problem...

so i downloaded slushe's item.pak for 1.9 and even tried downloading a few others in some other threads

i exited my game, even tried repairing it thru the NCsoft launcher, then moved the item.pak from my downloaded folder into the aion.blah blah.items folder...its the only file currently in my items folder

i restarted the game, and it kept kicking me out giving me the client error window, so i repaired again and i could get in the game

BUT i still cant trade the no-trade items i have, cant put em in my account warehouse or anything....wtf am i doing wrong? the threads make it sound so easy and im following the directions, i think, but i still cant trade no-trade items....

1 person likes this.
  2. tyman

tyman Well-Known Member

delete the item.pak in the folder, then let ncsoft launcher repair it, and put the original in. Then install the slushe item.pak over the original. That should work, that fixed my problem when i got the same problem.

3. mical01

mical01 New Member

wen u say install it over the original wat do u mean? cuz i just drag the item.pak file from my downloaded folder into the items folder....so is that right or am i doin it wrong? lol

4. tyman

tyman Well-Known Member

that should work as long as there is only 1 item.pak in the item folder

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  5. Duffey

Duffey New Member

Just delete the item pak and repair the aion with NCsorf louncher

6. tyman

tyman Well-Known Member

that wont let him trade the untradables, but it will fix his errors

7. stingyoass

stingyoass Stuffshot

wow dude ! your still trying to get pak? make sure u are not in game and your ncsoft is fully updated and u have auto updates turned off in the settings in ncsoft . then close and open your aion folder in program files open data then delete item pak and replace with 1.9 close and u may have to download launcher and patch to get in game . lol

8. Mephisto

Mephisto New Member

dont work for me whyyyyyyyyyyyy ?

delete the item.pak in the folder, then let ncsoft launcher repair it, and put the original in. Then install the slushe item.pak over the original. That should work, that fixed my problem when i got the same problem. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, this is not good for me i have try all this and replace item pack normal for play game . help me please i have all the time error start game :sick:

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

help me please

9. mical01

mical01 New Member

so im doin wat u guys say, i repaired it, deleted the original item.pak file, and put in the new 1.9 one, i try to start up the game and it gets to the black screen with the NCsoft logo and then kicks me out, giving me the log file error or somethin message box....

is the new item.pak for 1.9 corrupted or somethin? cuz no matter wat i do it still wont work, i just get to the black screen and thats as far as it goes...

10. Hanafubuki

Hanafubuki New Member

I also have a problem with this. I took a break from aion and just rejoined today. Repaired my Aion so now its 1.9.0.3 or whatever, reinstalled the gamez patcher thing and downloaded slushe's item.pak . After I press Start game I get an error. Replacing it with the item.pak that came from repairing aion made it work again, but since it's not the edited one I can't trade non-tradeable items. Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated. :D

Update: I tried reinstalling Aion. Even that didn't work.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010