1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Asmo Campaign Quest Issue

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Innsonia, Aug 11, 2010.

1. Innsonia

Innsonia Getting there

So I am trying to finish some of the campaign quests since most of them I have never done before and I get to the altgard quest "Keeping the Black Claw Tribe in Check" and have been waiting and trying to find the 'High Spellshifter Abija' and well she is no where to be found. There are about 8 people out here waiting on her to spawn. Is this a known issue, does she really spawn or are we all wasting our time here.....

2. hitkill

hitkill Well-Known Member

some mobs or quest aren't in game yet.
    Wel that is what you get from playing privates.

3. Innsonia

Innsonia Getting there

No she is in game. I have seen her before. Was simply wondering if there was an issue with her lately. But thanks for the reply anyways. :whistling:

4. Innsonia

Innsonia Getting there

Finally got her to spawn after waiting there for an hour and a half. I think her respawn timer is way off.

Now I am having an issue with the Destroying the Curse Campaign Quest in Morheim.
    Server had a huge lag spike earlier right as I was talking to the little Skurv dude that was supposed to guide me and when it stopped lagging the guy didn't move. Now I am in the cave and have found the lava flow on my own but it won't let me destroy the necklace. Is this a know issue or and I just really unlucky....? If anyone has finished this or has any ideas (please don't just spam me with its a private server get over it type posts) it would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks for your time!

5. stingyoass

stingyoass Stuffshot

sorry dont want to post new thread but i think that quest is bugged at moment go on to another !!

6. Innsonia

Innsonia Getting there

I have finished all but this one and 1 more in Morheim... sigh... frustrating!

7. jetbuster

jetbuster New Member

with that cursed necklace quest i deleted the necklace and now i dont think ill ever get it done >.>

8. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

she is in game... just wait till she spawns