1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sorcerrer's Guide? HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by eleesiis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. eleesiis

eleesiis New Member

I'm new at the game so can someone teach me how to use the Sorcerer and the build for there manastones and god stones .. thanks

2. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

3. Dookieball

Dookieball Proficient

i like putting half magic boost and half HP...

4. jazzal

jazzal Proficient

yep you can try hybrid builds but the top notch sorcs will have 3 different sets for HP, MBoost and Macc. HP for overall battles (raids, group pvp, blah blah), MBoost for melee classes when u can kite and pve and Macc for those Mres clerics like whale rawrr (';,,,,;')
    Edit: they have the 4th set of Mres too to kindda prevent sin and temp's stuns :3

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  5. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

i stole that vid from your post :eek: search ftw~

1 person likes this.
  6. Framboise

Framboise Expert Forum Legend

Untill you have some money - You can just use a full HP set - Having a bit lower damage than a full MB set doesn't really matter.

I haven't had enough money since i started on this server...
    (Yeah i still have that full anuhart set with full HP - ish, i'm stacking a bit of M.acc :D)

7. Sexybum

Sexybum New Member

Depends tbh, but mostly half hp and half magic boost, use always book for accuracy because you will need to cc a lot.
    There was this guy on retail version called "Okay" (sorcerer) he very skilled guy and he used full hp set, and he used to destroy all the elyos who showed up. So when everyone asked on the forums who the elyos hated the most they always Answered "Okay" cuz he used to go solo groups of them.. so right when they see him.. they were like oh shit! we are dead now -_-.

Edit : ermm hes 50 and he still uses HP.
    I just found him on the website you can go check his gear (click on the gear to check manastones and click on weapon to see his Godstone) ill link his website
    http://na.aiononline.com/livestatus/character-legion/search?charID=373390&serverID=5

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  8. MyTime

MyTime Banned

Sorcerer is the easyest class to play you rly dont need any guide.. I just killed a Sorc with 2Hits :D

9. Framboise

Framboise Expert Forum Legend

I would like to get rude - But i won't, yet.

The sorc you beat suck's - end of story.

10. McSnake

McSnake Proficient

Sorcers are the powerfull chars in this game, they have base MB with full equip,enough to kill everything in this game in PVE or PVP..
    So i ask why put MB on all?
    I have some advices :

EQUIPMENT

1) First of all get best gear you can, Abyss lv50/55 is welcome,but if you cant get the Anuhart.Full set have a good bonus of magic boost.
    2) Bring your set to +15. A set +15 mean +Hp + Defense!If you cant buy full set +15 from player,or bring it +10.
    3) Get a tahabata Jewel.Tahabata Jewel is easy to get, have a bonus of 968 Magic boost so its ok in PVE or PVP...bring it +15 if possible,if you cant +10 is the min.
    4) Rings/Necklace/Belt/Earings all with magic boost..you can choose to get DP accessory or lv50-55 accessory...here you are free to choose.

MANASTONE

As i said, Sorcers are nukers,they have enough Magic boost to kill everything, but if you look base HP they are around 4000, so they are easy killable.
    If you want balance your sorcer but without loose extra damage you can do : 10 HP stones on set and 10 MB stones on set, on weapon you can put full MB (5x on tahabata).
    If you prefer instead have more hp and chance to survive longer,then keep 10x MB stones but increase HP stones by 5 (on tahabata). This give you +425 HP (with HP +85).
    If you use 10x HP and 15x MB you must have +- around 8000 HP (with all armor bonus too sure) and around 2500 Magic boost.

Godstones

I saw ppl saying "you dont need them", honestly? yes you need...Godstones can be applied using spells...not all spells have chance to apply godstone but close combat spells have.
    So i suggest use Blind,so if melee come to close you have a chance to aply it.

I think its all ^_^

11. Nutzu

Nutzu Banned

sorcerer is the easy char to play on,what do u need guide for?

12. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

sorc = easiest u guys are dumb? :andy:

sorc is the hardest class to master (yeah its easy to play when u are a noob and dont even know how to do a combo) but to master god damn its hard :andy:

13. Nutzu

Nutzu Banned

yes it is,1 vs 1 pvp,he uses 3 skills and ur dead(if he haves at least anuhart gear)
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=11703

14. McSnake

McSnake Proficient

Sure, but if ppl dont know how to build its not easy to use =P
    Thats why i wrote a mini guide to help.:wink:

15. Ghosts

Ghosts Getting there

16. memo

memo New Member

Lol??? to pwn someone or smthing with sorc just use gracia shard then panda focus and he is done :w00t:

17. eleesiis

eleesiis New Member

Thanks for all the people that rply to this question

18. Catastrophe

Catastrophe New Member

good luck. I'm still trying to figure it out, but I think the best way to do it is to get intimately acquainted with your spells. all of them can be useful depending on whats going on. know which spells are usable in a air and which ones aren't. practice on mobs, they're easy. and besides that get A LOT of moneyto buy all of the ridiculously necessary equipment to keep your fragile butt alive just long enough to kill the other person. but most of all. good luck.