1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Some about this and that...

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Frenemy, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Honestly, why do all you - butthurt people, insist to stay around here and make drama? Take your drama somewhere else, we don't want it here.

Seriously now, this is ancient history which repeats itself over and over again so let's make things clear and calm the heck down...

In the world of Law,
    the meaning of donation is simple: you voluntarily give your money to someone, without having any legal demands or receiving anything as exchange. Now, the reason why you donate, this might be a sensitive case but still, if the receiver of the donations has made it clear that he/she won't accept anything from you unless you will sign up an agreement where you agree that your money is not subject for refund, no matter what, well then... you can't get a shit back even if you sue him/her for whatever.

Now, as for the customer service..
    Is there any label on Gamez server that it's a company? That it's a legal gaming company? Nope. That's why when you donate, you don't pay for anything -in legal terms, but you just simply support a certain person or people. You can't really say if the money goes to one or to many. And you shouldn't care about it either, from the moment when you get a reward for your donation. A reward that is way better than a simple "Thank you for your donation" on the internet. So, since you are not a customer - because in order to be called customer you have to buy the service that someone offers you - you are not in position to demand for a lot, but to support something that is free in a world where you pay even for your air to breathe. You don't demand from people who try to provide you something for "free" Believe it or not, you won't get anywhere even if you sue Carl for a refund. You will end up spending time whining on the internet or money on lawyers. that's all. xD

In the world of private servers, people donate and owners reward their so called "customers" with the items you can get. In the world of law, private servers are illegal "companies" for only one reason: they run a pirate game. As for donations, they are legit. Besides, private server can shut down at any moment the owner wants to. You might cry a river for your donated money until you will realize what is the meaning of a donation in the world of law and on the internet.

Deal with it and suck it up. 'Njoy the free service/game on Gamez and be happy for having a 24/7 one of the best/popular online games to play.

2 people like this.
  2. Lozdy

Lozdy Proficient

If I say what I am thinking now I will get banned.

3. Static

Static Expert

Well I just wasted 5 minutes of my life. We all know that "donating" is a loophole to to get cash. Yeah it cost money to run a server like this. But you couldn't have just now figured out that the host makes atleast a little bit of money out of it.

4. daax

daax - Forum Legend

5. Zee

Zee Banned

This man speaks the truth.

6. nick

nick New Member

1 person likes this.
  7. Static

Static Expert

When I have to agree with Daax AND Zee in the same thread, you know you're failing.

8. Azmodius

Azmodius RAWRRRRRRRRRRRR

i think the thread has made its point. no sense on it going on any further. closing so the flame doesnt start

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.