1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Please Submit Stuff you Want Added/Fixed in this thread.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by zer0patches, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystearica

Mystearica Proficient

Chain Crowd Control

In this server, when you sleep a person after another cc-based move, IE: Curse of Roots -> Sleep, if you do it before the first move ends, the second one has no effect but you see the debuff active.

It should renew the timer if someone is chain CC'd.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  2. Predatorz

Predatorz Proficient

i want to dye my hair sir! and get a tan :wink:

3. andrei18

andrei18 New Member

Um although this is a small thing but how about the rune carve effects it would really help in determining the amount of runes on the enemy:whistling:.

4. scratchnsniffmyspliff

scratchnsniffmyspliff New Member

A few ideas

1. I would like to see events more frequently for all levels to enjoy.

2. A more balanced drop of quality gear from mobs.

3. Like to have steal rake open.

4. Our legion is new to this fun server we left the N.A. live server to come here and we would normally use the aionarmory.com, aiondatabase.com or yellowgremlin.com to research where we needed to go to kill a mob to get a certain drop but on this server those drops don't necessarily drop from those mobs any longer at least in our experience. So I guess my question is can we get the mobs to drop what they are supposed to drop. LOL our legion is possibly the only one who would want this though. lol

5. Can we get dyes to drop from mobs I.E. bosses, named or at least the rare dyes would be nice.

6. My legion would like to remain anonymous at this time but would like to wish each person and legion no matter what country you might be from and to have a great time while we are on this fun free server.

Godspeed!

5. cula016

cula016 New Member

Skills:

Summon Condor for rangers, Impregnable Fortress I for chanters..

and uhhh..another thing regarding the Hide of rangers and specially Sins, hmm when someone is in hide state, they should be able to buff some of their skills WHEN THEY'RE STILL HIDING. It should be that way, right? Coz every time we try to hide then buff a new skill, the hide skill will be off :| I think its the other way around since it doesn't indicate that it'll be removed every time we buff some new skill when we're in that state :)

Mechanics:

CUBES!!!!!!!!! (we need it BADLY lol)

Features:

Event system (well, its getting kinda bored sometime without it so please, as much as you can guys, please do :) ), hair dyes, plastic surgeon, alliance, broker search

and can i add one thing? hmmm regarding medals? can we atleast get one silver medal every time we killed an elyos or asmodian? Then exchange that silver medal to gold medals, hmm for example, i killed 10elyos today so i got 10silver medals, then i can exchange that silver medals to gold ones.. well, its just a suggestion.

World:

Lvl 55 drop would be nice. Instances.

Bugs:

the knockdown off map? oh please do fixed it...we was like killing tahabata 3x and we just got teleported out somewhere, well i just discovered that we were teleported under the water thats why we ended up dying :lol:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  6. Fynie

Fynie Ayyyyeeeeeeeee Forum Legend

[Quest] Captains Hat - Pirate of the Carobian Title

Fix for the people who did the Quest Captains Hat to get the Pirate of the Carobian title before 1.9 update, but now can't do the quest and doesn't have the title.

Image of what I mean:
    http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2509/aion0010rh.jpg

Thanks,
    Fynie

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

When you talk to cute rabbits they open up the legion warehouse xD

Image:
    http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/3412/aion0011h.jpg

Hope this helps,
    Fynie

Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  7. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

Would be nice if
    spiritmaster's Summon Fire Energy, Wind Servant, Earth Energy and water energy worked since their also a SM dps skill.

8. ...

... Proficient

asmo assassin skills: blood rune, crashing wind strike, and darkness rune

from what i known these isnt working right atm

1 person likes this.
  9. darkaznboi

darkaznboi Getting there

lv 55 drops :)

10. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

- i have seem some bugs in game, but the most annoying ones is that, magic resist stones dont work, also magic resist never proceeds, i just die to a mage in my cleric, with full +12 sloted magic resist, and i dont resist never ever, so i cant evern heal or do anything, i just die, so i have to use hp stones, well would be nice to resist a bit against mages, cause they hit way too hard, and they got too much ccs

- also i think healing potions arent working very well

- dreadgion popup?

- some non flying places for ground pvp pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- marabata boss in dark poeta, the boosters dont work, and u cant cancell its shield buff

- spaller in dark poeta, knocks out from map

- when u lure a boss out of his spot, it will be rolling back all the time, like if it was lagging, and u cant hit, sometimes he goes far away and come back instantly, so u cant combo or chain anything...

-btw i dont know, but seems that mages are hitting way too hard compring to the pattern damage, not sure, but seems like that u are naked when they hit u, and all the ccs works cause never resist any thats bad alot, they can play with u if u melee lol

confirming, u cant beat a mage in fly pvp with a melee, because he hit u for 8k even with abyss gear, and u never resist any hit, and still u cant reach him, so i think mage spell should be nerfed, or just activate the magic defense and resist... also spell reduction in armor

since the lastest post is mine yet, im gonna edit here, it seems that 2 handed weapons dont knockdown with critic, is that modified or a bug?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  11. Temujin

Temujin Getting there

I wouldent say 30 but you may be rite...either way I have alot of lvl 50-55 characters and spiritmaster has the most noneworking skills and with the enw patch the list increased....that hurts.

12. zulumoko

zulumoko Getting there

dual vielding, especially with two swords is a little bugged ( attack becomes lower by ~ 100)

13. Joshlin

Joshlin Well-Known Member

Fix buffs....I mean...The one u can resist Gladi´s root......Nature somtin....

14. meanbusiness

meanbusiness Proficient

just to add, clerics are like "useless" at this time in server, cause their passive skills just dont work since all knockdown skills and back etc are put to 100%, so cleric resistances to knockback/knockdown/midair passive skills, just wont work, also clerics have spell resist passiv e skills too, in retail, its like sooooooo fkn hard to take down a geared cleric with a geared sorc, because cleric will resist most of spells,, but here, me with a cleric full resist magic socketed and hp, with all pssive buffs, lvl 55 against a 55 sorc i cant even move or heal, cause well, clerics are like useless at now, so ppl dont make cleric for pvp, u gonna be cced, stumbled, and killed before u can even "support" someone
    so yes fix cleric please, dont let 100% skills on pvp, just leave it at normal rate, and turn on the resists for knockback/down and cc's

15. Alaz

Alaz Proficient

Natures resolve !!

16. manix

manix New Member

fix 1. when ur using slow skills in fly pvp it doesnt work (Like : exentangling shot ranger skill ) , just on the ground fix that to
    fix 2. when u kill an enemy u should get some DP, but here u dont get any

17. FrostyMan

FrostyMan Getting there

I know this is off topic but in plastic surgeon can u just modify ur face or all of ur body? Thx for reply

18. chin

chin haters be hatin'

lvl 55 drops :D dying of weapons would be cool :p and the plastic surgery doesnt seem to work lol... plus there's a problem with the party and alliance thing :p

19. ProphetMan

ProphetMan New Member

20. Mavaho

Mavaho New Member

1. alliance would be very nice to get some organized pvp goin
    2. i would love to see arms fusion working

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.