1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

pacification GS and S

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by nhatlam1804, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nhatlam1804

nhatlam1804 New Member

My account is VIP. Before 2.7, i could drop pacification GS and S easily in 10-20 min from [TABLE="class: MyGridCss"]
    [TR="class: Odd"]
    [TD="class: Col0"] Crawling Serrator and Sandstorm-Obscura
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    but now i am farming for 2 Hours now, and couldnt drop any pacification things, or when I go to Beshmudir, the beshmudir gladiator pants are like disabled from the game. No chance of dropping these things. Why the players have to create a item.pak by themself and not gamezaion?:sad:

2. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

3. Dorilin

Dorilin New Member

Wrong, this new patch changed a key aspect of world drops (they seem to no longer use the aionyg drop list, previously the gamezaion server used the aionyg drop list and all loot that dropped off trash and most boss monsters were DIRECTLY related to aionyg's drop rate and list). If you find this hard to believe, I will point you to a key boss mob that will always drop the same set of items (now he has more items that will drop but they are considered as "world" drops).

Frostmane Lestin:
    Bitter Ice Tome
    Bitter Ice Ring
    Bitter Ice Earring
    Bitter Ice Necklace
    Greater Elemental Stone
    Greater Power Shard
    Ice Storm Helm
    Bitter Ice Crystal

Lestin will drop all of those items whenever he's killed. He will NOT drop any of his other supposed drops since on aionyg, they are listed as "unconfirmed".

Also, mobs now seem to be under a "loot threshold" in which there is a cap on the amount of items those mobs will drop. All in all, I believe the new world drop rate fix did exactly just that. It implemented a mimic of the retail Aion's drop list and base drop ratios. This in turn bumped all the previous drop information aside.

To better explain, it's like saying "Ok, the official 2.7 placed a total item limit on drops (let's say that the total number of items that can drop from a mob is 20). So assuming that the aionyg database is still being used, we can still "list" those drops under those mobs. However there is a slight flaw. It seems that the new "world drops" take precedence in the loot list before the aionyg drops. So all in all? All the mobs that you used to grind before for farming manastones and balaur mats just pretty much ate @#$% because those drop rates have been severely reduced.

TL:DR. Item drops in the game now simulate that of retail Aion. However, the drop multiplier is still that of Gamezaion. There are advantages and disadvantages to this:
    Advantages:
    new fresh drop rate allows more items to be dropped from mobs
    More possibilities at obtaining drops that were previously unobtainable.

Disadvantages:
    Mobs that you used to grind for specific items have a SEVERELY decreased drop rate of those items(example: Balaur mats/Manastones).

1 person likes this.
  4. sergies

sergies New Member

dammn dorilin thanks for the info that helps alot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.