1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Magic Boost Sins > Official vs GameZ Aion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Signet, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Signet

Signet Proficient

Once again, these calculations are from official, why do ppl QQ about an official build? because GameZ is all you played, and now that you hear about the mboost sin, you think there is no such thing because GameZ has our damages bugged? lol, these are facts. Fix them!

1 person likes this.
  2. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

iono only because ppl can't get nothing right. and they messed up using pots and scrolls in hide/sw. Totally made sin unplayable now <---going on hiatus not even launching the game until something is done. If nothing is ever done oh well.

1 person likes this.
  3. XikO

XikO fмƖ, ι Ɩσνє му Ɩιfє Forum Legend

totally agreed with that, i would even get a cloth set again just for that ;D because its like badaboom! dead.. xD *waiting for cd's....* CD'S RDY!! MOVE B**** GET OUT MY WAY!

[video=youtube_share;HTkRX_gcCiE]http://youtu.be/HTkRX_gcCiE[/video]

2 people like this.
  4. MaXpl17

MaXpl17 Proficient

Omg, they like always totaly ****ed up sin...

THX FOR THAT UPDATE! Sin now sucks like a hell.
    1. Hide sucks now, ok if it is retail-like so why they are concentrated to nerf sin more, and no fix for skills?
    2. Waveing still on abg glad/templars 0 dmg from lefthand
    3. Apply lethal venom. Fixed? Yes on mobs rotfl... I tried to attack players with that, and it never appeard, 1. gladiator 1200m.resist, 2. sorc 2200m.resist, 3 sin 1300m.resist, or I am unlucky or it never had done dmg.
    4. Rune damage? If you "fixed" hide (I mean nerfed sin) why didn't you fixed runes? Why it sucks? 2500dmg signet on player with 1040m.boost? It should be about 3.7-4k
    5. Ambush still is magical stun
    6. Healing isn't working (it should do after 2.7update nice damage to heal and here it damages for 500 and maxheal is 250)
    7. Counterattack still is magical stun [wtf]

Thx for everything, I played 3 years assassin, actually sin sucks on this server like on anyone other, I wanted to be general [I am star5 actually]to the end of the month, but now I see that will be probably impossible : d I hate zerg playing, and now solo [my favourite style] is ****ed up.

My first QQ after 3 years of playing assassin. Rotfl I will do templar or glad like everyone and I will rox and laught about sins who will do 0 dmg on me [like 70% of sins on this server has problems with stunlock or wave rofl].

1 person likes this.
  5. Redspirit

Redspirit Expert

sins are cursed in this server, each update make them weaker and no update to fix their damage ( specially on Glads/Temps ).
    Still sorcerers & SMs are king.

1 person likes this.
  6. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

Bumpee for fixing wrong base dmg of runes ...

1 person likes this.
  7. Signet

Signet Proficient

bumppp for the fixing of rune damages

8. MaXpl17

MaXpl17 Proficient

Maybe we should write one topic with ALL bugs of assassin (with proofs), and do link to it in offical bug report thread.

9. Signet

Signet Proficient

no, have a different topic for different discussions.. This way the discussions do not get mixed up within the threads, making it even more confusing... this way, you know your only reading about the rune damage bug and nothing else

10. Signet

Signet Proficient

[​IMG]

Congrats on 3k views everyone, i once again appriciate all the continued support this thread has been given by the community... but i agree, it is sad that there is no recognition for all this hard work of getting REAL evidence

11. Signet

Signet Proficient

Well we arent going to get anywhere by sitting around and doing nothing right? at least this way I know I am doing my part

12. MaXpl17

MaXpl17 Proficient

today I will write 7 the biggest bugs of assassin in offical thread. I am sorry signet that they closed your topic. I've got enough of nerfing my class. If they fix assassin bad way, so why aren't fixing assassin in good way?

13. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

It's no secret that something is wrong with assassin damage. Attack and signet skills.

I saw a developer admit to it. So you can rest assured that they know. Are they working on getting them back to their former glory right now? Only Carl and/or the Developers could tell you that one.

I think it's great that you made a thread with so much evidence to back it up.
    If you haven't already (I just assumed you did) put it in the official 2.7 bugs so it can be stored. ya'know?

14. MrsTralala

MrsTralala New Member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  15. Signet

Signet Proficient

Most definitely the best piece of news i heard! i REALLY want to come back and play aion.. i hope that the testing goes well and they release the fix soon... If someone ever gets wind that its fixed, please post here :D

Also thanks for this post, good to see some higher authority recognizing all our hard work.. i appreciate it, and keep up the good work! once again i hope testing goes well and speedy :D

16. Signet

Signet Proficient

out of 140+ posts and 3100+ views that whole topic got 2 replys from devs/admins in around 45days... 1 said goodluck, one closed me down... how am i suppose to know that you guys are working on it, when you guys (some of you guys) dont communicate well with us!

Regardless, keep up the good work and hopefully we see this fixed

17. skandulf

skandulf Getting there

Signet same happened to me: Too many accounts hacked lately

You are the TOP on the MOST Views and Reply Threads in the Suggestion Forum with :

• Replies: 147
    • Views: 3,259
    Mine is the 3rd in Views with (in less than a month):

• Replies: 48
    • Views: 1,137
    I'm not counting Other Threads since they are Polls...
    And all the Mod did was accuse me of advertising and close the thread.. (still don't know why since I ask in a PM and never got an answer what did I advertise, since there are no links on the page to outside pages). And the Thread was to give ideas on how to work with one of the biggest problems GamezAion has (after bugs), with a personal suggestion of mine. And people was actually talking about the problem.

Anyways AeRoXeR90 Thanks for actually taking the time to answer back on this one, it shows that you really care and all was a misunderstanding.

Signet Thumbs UP for your Threads and great work on your original Thread :)

Good day to everyone!

EDIT: By the way, The Mod that Closed my thread looks like it was removed from the Mods list... strange... :S (just saying)

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  18. helssing05

helssing05 Expert

The Dev. said that he was aware of the bugs and that they're being worked on. So obviously some1 closed it.

19. Signet

Signet Proficient

even my post, about a post, is generating more views and posts then most topics you see on the first page of suggestions...

Just food for thought, it seems that im not the only one who wants to see this fixed before 2012!

Gogogo

20. Signet

Signet Proficient

can we get an update from the devs? im sure the inputting of new numbers is not the hardest task, how is everything looking?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.